What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks man...finally got some time between projects to do some stuff on my truck! Here is the fuse cover, I am going to try and clear it this weekend hopefully.

Attached Files:

2. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah that was a joke Since I didn't do anything to the truck except drive to work & back. lol

3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Got it back from the shop. Took it for its first carpet shampoo in 12 years (gets vacumed regularly) it is all clean and pretty inside and then waxed it with the orbital polisher and it looks great outside to. Tire shine like mirrors.

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Well I modded my fender flares with some spikes instead of the boring stainless bolts they had in them. While I had the flares off the truck I washed the fenders that were pretty dirty and touched up a couple chips that must have been there before the aftermarket company put them on. Anyways heres a pic of the spikes I installed. spikes.jpg

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those spikes are hardcore! I'm liking it.

6. RallySTX

RallySTX Member 100 Posts

ROFLMAO!!! I can't remember when the last time was I saw someone bold enough to use two inch spikes on their vehicles exterior. That remindes me of The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal. Don't be surprised if you gat pulled over and asked if you don't think they are a little extreme. Nice touch though, I love it!
    Brian L.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I washed and filled up my truck. Oh, and I delivered some Dunkin Donuts 100 miles (round trip) to my Dad with it, this morning, since he likes Dunkin Donuts and there's not one within 45 miles of him in any direction.

8. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

The fender flare spikes are a cool touch just be careful reaching over to get something out of the bed & same for under the hood. lol. :great::great: I'll give em 2 thumbs up

9. Outdoor's Guy

Outdoor's Guy New Member

Tailgate Handle.jpg Nice new chrome handle on the tailgate.

10. Outdoor's Guy

Outdoor's Guy New Member

Snoopy Sticker.jpg and I can't forget the Snoopy sticker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.