1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Alex
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks. I agree the in-channels look much better. EGR rocks.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Drove to meet aloxdaddy99, Sierraowner5.3, nakranij, medicmatt, and moogvo at a mini-meet in NC.
  4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Washed and waxed my truck... Got to utilize some of the Adams products I won. Used the butter wax, tire dressing, window cleaner and leather protectant. The butter wax producted great results... But not as shiny as the americana wax. But went on and off very easily. Tire dressing was good... Produces more of an even satin shine than armor all... Makes the tires look new... Glass cleaner was the best I ever used... With no streaks. One neat thing is all products smelled very nice... Kind of like the smells at the beach (sun scream)
  5. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Upon arriving from traditional mid-summer cruise I noticed that despite very heavy rain lately the bed cover of Red Dust was dry, not a sign of the normal pool after heavy downpour. Sure enough, the water was in the bed, there being a small hole smack in the middle. For a quick remedy, I covered it with a piece of gaffa tape, but I guess its time to start looking for a new bed cover.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  6. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

Getting mine wired up and ready to pull a travel trailer. Still need to get a brake controller. Looking at the Tekonsha Voyager on ebay. Used, but I'm not gonna pull the trailer that often. Hopefully it works well.
  7. RallySTX

RallySTX Member 100 Posts

BoneHead, I hope you have an external trans cooler on that rig, the one built into the radiator aint enough for towing. If you do, please fprgive me, and best of luck with the ebay controller. Happy Trails.
    Brian L.
  8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Painted my new pillar mount to match my trucks interior for my BullydogTripledog GT tuner... Installing later this week once the paint is fully cured.
  9. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

I've got the factory HD cooler. Should be fine. My Dad pulled this trailer a few years back with a 92 c1500 burban with a 5.0 and 700r4. No towing package or external trans cooler and did just fine. I've got a 5.7 with the 4l60 and that HD cooler. I should be fine.
  10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I bought the DiabloSport InTune and got my truck tuned. It was a bit of a pain to get the InTune to update before use, but the results are great. It doesn't feel like I'm driving a >5500lb chunk of steel anymore. I had the Diablosport predator on my last truck and I'm just as happy with the InTune on this one.

I also bought the Sirius satellite radio kit to add that to my Kenwood nav unit, so I'll be adding that in at some point this week before I head out on a road trip on Thursday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.