What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RallySTX

RallySTX Member 100 Posts

Drove the van for the first time in seven years. It needs help, but it ran ok.
    !cid__07-08-12_173.jpg
    Pulled the governor out of the old tranny as well. Gonna try it after it comes home in a few weeks.
    Brian L.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Havent seen my girl for three weeks. She is at the dealership dealing with a host of warranty issues. With three weeks I hope they get her done . She needed the all to familiar trans and cab noise issues looked at as well as a rattle in the vents on the dash, with a/c on. no noise with a/c off. Also the drivers seat feels like it is breaking in half.
    So I drove the new companies Ford e450 1400 miles in the mean time.Now I know why I drive a Chevy.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I ordered an EAD Mounting Bracket Kit and a Tru-Cool 40K GVW transmission cooler.

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

washed it so it could sit around some more

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I repainted some of the plastic under the hood. I wasn't happy with the way it looked after the first try. I broke down and bought a touch up paint gun to lay the paint with this time. I got the inlet air tube completed and I really like how it came out. I will finish the fuse box and rad cover tomorrow.

6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Just got back from my vacation to south AL ended up driving back with a brand new Harley strapped on back : )) Also just turned over 30k miles, and still having the CEL issues will reset the bugger on Tuesday and take back to dealer for the 6th time(I think). That and got rear ended in Huntsville(AL) by a Caddy but no real damage other than my Steelers hitch cover that was destroyed..

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Went and rubbed her down a bit. made her smile while she is being held at dealership. She was none to happy to see me driving a ford. Let her know that it was just business and I didn't like that it was a ford either. Not to mention a POC ford.

8. SurrealOne

You are strange. :)

9. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Lol [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] I think i can find a garage for you to rent for the night!
    [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] I think coach has been separated from his baby for to long.. Lol

10. SurrealOne

He's still strange!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.