1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Going is more than half the fun.
  2. Coach24

X2....................................
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stealth project work, today. If I am happy with how it turns out I'll post pics, but for now, I'm not saying more. :)
  4. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You have me intrigued! You tend to come up with some interesting and cool ideas. Can't wait to see it.
  5. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Cleaned the Mass Air Flow Sensor...... :)
  6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You are going to make your truck disappear?
  7. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bought new tires

I bought new tires today. I put on a set of Michelin ltx m/s[SUP]2 [/SUP] 265/70/r17 . I figured since they ride really nice and I got more than 75,000 miles out of the last set it was a no brainer to go with them again.
  8. Coach24

Not my vehicle but I replaced he idler arm assembly on a friends 97 Tahoe. 200,000 plus miles on original idler arm.
  9. just got my bed rhino lined.. looks real nice had them do over rail so dont scratch it by accident ..also had my truck under coated and also did a fabric protection ..good day for my truck ..saturday will be better
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nothing else for the year! Budget is done.. :( Next year... Tires and Rims... FINALLY!! LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.