1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skippy

Skippy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

very nice! I love my lined rails. I'm sure you will too!

2. Yea I already do .. It just adds to the truck .. I just need to get a cover .. They didn't have any in stock

3. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 Member

I know the feeling, but I still throw my hard earned cash into my truck a little bit at a time.

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Washed my truck today after the long voyage last weekend from the carlisle show. Tracking numbers on my 4.56 gears show I will have them monday and CANT WAIT!! And believe it or not GM called me this week asking how satisfied I am with my Silverado. I expressed my displeasure with purchasing a brand new truck from the Chevy dealership with the GM approved aftermarket 6" lift and 35" tires without the proper gearing done to it. Do you know how hard it is to make a gm representative understand the logic in changing gears when that large of a tire is installed?? I explained it in every way possible to the difference in RPM's in overdrive compared to a stock vehicle to the constant shifting on the highway. They continually tell me that something must be wrong. I told them to talk to a gear engineer or something because I might as well be trying to tell this to a walmart greeter. Anyway they said they will look into it and get back to me if theres anything they can do but Im not holding my breath. Really to late now anyway since I already bought my gears and gonna do it irregardless.

5. warost

warost New Member

I just been airbrushing a flag onto the ally tonneau cover of the old 88 S15 sierra, I would post a picture but the site won't seem to let me :(

6. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I opened the truck door and took something out of the truck and then shut the door!...and i rinsed it off!...haha didnt do to much today with it :rofl:

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I believe you mean 'regardless'. ('Irregardless' is not officially a word within the English language!) :)

I made some calls about the last remaining item on my stealth project, today.

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

emptied the trash out of mine today...its some what clean now

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well I yanked out the incandescant bulbs under the dash and replaced them with the 194 LEDs that I got from superbrightleds.com. Next is a LED dome light in the same color which is cool white. Really brightens up the foot wells over the standard bulbs. I have some trash to get out but thats after the sun rises tomorrow.

Rest of my LEDs for behind the dash should be coming in tomorrow if not Monday I hope.

*no idea how they got sideways* :grrrrrr:

insideled.jpg insideled1.jpg insideled2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  10. Not today but yesterday i installed pioneer head unit navi/bluetooth/sat radio ready pretty dope then i added my 2 12' memphis subwoofers with memphis amp ....was goiong to do my exhaust yesterday also but didnt have time so im going to do it next weekend with my CAI and jl speakers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.