1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Sorry, I only got an 85% in English not a 100% forum spellchecker/word analyzer

Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis.

Put the truck undercover today after cleaning because it is suppose to rain.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I ordered a pair of Daws Better Built LED light strips for truck boxes.

Product Link: https://www.dawsbetterbuilt.com/index.php?option=com_ixxocart&Itemid=150&p=product&id=3694&parent=1)
    Product Image:
    91.jpg

Putco makes a similar product and wants nearly four times as much for it. The Putco product has motion-sensitive on/off which I don't care about (and actually worry could be accidentially triggered, which is likely why the product also has a 20 min timer). I figured I'd give the Daws product a go since I'm competent enough to push a button to turn the product on and off, as needed.

Surreal

P.S. I don't use a spellchecker, either, Phantom -- I just speak/write English. :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Let us know how these work I'd love to get some if it's a quality piece

4. SurrealOne

Will do...

5. skullblaster

skullblaster Member

I'm about to go out and Try to set the TV cable again. I have got to figure out what is causing the tranny to slip and not shift. I believe it's all in that darn cable.

6. Big_Mike

Big_Mike Member 100 Posts

In the process of cleaning up and rebuilding the throttle body injection unit! Booyah!

7. V8ReiM3R88MaRo

V8ReiM3R88MaRo New Member

Washed and waxed her. The took some purple power too the cheap vinyl tan astro van seats. went from having 20 years of dirt and gunk to being brand newidh. lol. [​IMG]

8. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Let me know how these work out, that something i would be interested in for when i need tools outta the toolbox at night.

9. SurrealOne

Will do. That's what caused me to go searching for a solution -- one that didn't involve drilling holes in the truck box and running permanent wiring, as mine is removed from time to time for cargo capacity.

10. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Thanks man. Thats the reason ive been looking for something like this, just havent really found that seemed worth the amount. or when i did find something cheap it had really bad reviews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.