What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here's the Putco kit: http://www.eautoworks.com/Putco-LED-Toolbox-Lighting-Kit--PRD7876.aspx
    (Spendy sucker!)

I'm trying the cheaper kit because I can buy two of them for a bit more than half the cost of the single Putco -- which gets me some redundancy and twice the LEDs. Even if they are not as bright, having twice the LEDs should mean a better chance of light where I want/need it rather than it being flood/glare in my face.

2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Took the truck on a 1250mi round trip over the past 2 weeks through the winding mountain roads of B.C.

Averaged 16mpg.....this is with 3 people in the front, back seat completely loaded and box completely loaded with camping gear.

Pretty happy with the 87 octane tune from DiabloSport.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Never said you used one

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well not today, other day I installed come Cool White LED bulbs with aftermarket/replacement sockets and I'm digging up. Only bad thing was I ordered 5 bulbs and not 6...:grrrrrr:

Attached Files:

5. SurrealOne

I never said that you said I used one. :happy:

6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Alright, I just wanted make sure I was not misunderstood.:sign0020:

7. springtb

springtb New Member

cleaned the trottle body and idle air control

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Out of sheer boredom and my dad having surgery today to clear his kidneys I took the front seats and center console out again and vacuumed under them and lubed up the screws and track for the seats with some heavy duty grease.

Its nothing major BTW. He's just having a thing shoved up his thing and it'll do something to some stuff inside his stuff and it'll probably take about a hour or so...but he'll try and milk it for as long as he can :lol:

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ooooooooouch!

10. SurrealOne

Today I replaced the air filter in my CAI, cleaned the MAF, changed the oil and oil filter, rotated the tires, and isolated a new drip under the truck as tranny fluid coming from the overflow/vent tube -- which could be bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.