What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nice! Looks good and definitely gives the truck more personality.

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well I've been researching this for a while but today I did it. Sent my deposit to Black Bear Performance. Going to Atlanta next month to get a in person tune. Super excited. Also going to purchase the EFILive AutoCal so I can store different tunes and datalog for retuning after future mods.

3. Ape

Ape Member 100 Posts

Thanks! I think so too! :glasses:

4. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I haven't done anything to my '01 Silverado recently but today I made a shopping/pricing list of some parts. A few months back I made a huge "to do" list of things I both need to do and want to do to it as it approches 150,000 miles. It is currently at 144,000 so I figure I'll start shopping/buying now. I do have a week of vacation coming up in about a month so I figure I'll use that time to work on some the more pressing issues. So, a month from now, I will be: replacing the battery, replacing the spark plugs and wires, dropping in a K&N air filter (not a CAI, just the OE replacement), replacing the fuel filter, replacing the OE muffler with a Flowmaster muffler - for better flow and sound - and finally replacing the faulty fuel pump. The new fuel pump should fix the sluggish start and the inaccurate fuel gauge.

5. lindadale

lindadale New Member

Today i do nothing just take my truck and just drive a long way.I just changed some parts of my truck and it give a super mileage.

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Put gas in it really as a bigger gas tank for the generator. Thats about it. Might get called out/asked later tonight with the PD to move some of their crap which after the new chief (I HOPE) gets elected, they'll get their own damn truck to pull their crap.

7. LBAR1

LBAR1 Member

Just got the truck and my first mod is a window vent kit and a bug deflector which were bought today but arrive tomorrow.

8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

would like to see a pic of the truck

9. rageybug

rageybug New Member

Master cylinder, and a brake line in the Yukon XL, headlight bulb in the Silverado

10. LBAR1

LBAR1 Member

Here's a couple I took with the iPhone on Saturday when I went for the test drive and I take delivery on Wednesday, 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 with 101,000 km on it and drives like new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.