What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 Member ROTM Winner

If its any consultation, I have to drive 48 miles one way to work and back each day.... But I also have a company truck with a company fuel card, so my beautiful truck gets to look pretty in the driveway while I'm at work.

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Got my truck inspected today, cleaned the interior glass, and purchased a Diablew Custom Tune for my truck... saved the first set of data logs and emailed to them. Can't wait to get them back and do the next step... data logs for WOT.

3. LBAR1

LBAR1 Member

Installed the bug deflector.

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Went to get a alignment after I replaced the upper ball joints, tie rod ends, lower ball joints only to be told that my inner tie rod ends are "shot", and the pitman and idler arms are "shot" too. The guy handed me a quote for the work that would be "required" to replace all 4 things, and I laughed...$1100. I can do it for less than 1/8 of that price.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yikes... :grrrrrr:

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

yes you could do it for a lot cheaper

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Changed the silverado oil then drive 350 miles to Atlanta loaded up the cars and went to commerce. Got a little bored and took the truck down the track against my brothers d max and got smoked

8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ordered WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Front Floor Liners from Auto Anything for the front driver and passenger side. I hope they are worth the difference in price between the cheap $39 floor mats at Walmart....... Rubber is Rubber when it comes to floor mats. these better be lined in gold. :rofl:

9. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 Member ROTM Winner

..... So I installed my Blk & Silver "Z71 4x4" Decals on the bed today. Let me know what you think of them... Black - Silver Z71 4x4 Decal (2).jpg

10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Just ordered a Wifi OBDII adapter from autoanything. I was debating on the blue tooth or the wifi version for a while and I figured blue tooth is not really designed for transmitting large volumes of data where as wifi is (relatively speaking). And with wifi, I can connect it to an Android phone or tablet, Iphone or Ipad, or a laptop with any software for diagnosing and tuning the ECU.

As the ECU's get more complicated in the trucks and and OBD III is on the horizon, the ECU will be spiting out more codes that blue tooth can handle for real time diagnostics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.