Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Phase one today of cleaning my interior. Bought some Folex and holy **** that stuff is amazing. Over 11.5 years, my carpet has collected dirt, mud, dog crap, grease/oil, cola, rust and red Gatorade stains. The only thing Folex didn't either remove or lighten was the red Gatorade. Magical stuff!

I cleaned the seats and carpet of my front passenger, rear passenger and rear driver side. I also cleaned both door plates. I will let those three areas dry for a week and then attack my driver seat and floor and see if the other three areas need a second dose. Inside is looking pretty damn good so far. I took some before pics today but I'll wait to post them until next week after I have cleaned my driver's area and double checked the areas I did today.
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Inspected my oil leak(s) and added more oil I could hear the oil drain into the pan. Was below the add line still is, so had to go buy more.. will be fixing it this weekend. After inspection it was easy to tell its the rear main and some places on the oil pan.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

just drove it today, and cleaned out some old garbage and such.

Alex
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Just put $110 of gas in it:fighting0019::grrrrrr::grrrrrr:
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Only? It's worse when I fill the 34 gallon tank under the long bed. :neutral:
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

When I was filling I was glad I only had a 26 gallon tank, even though I filled 25.3 of it. gas was 4.33 at costco for it.
  7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

A few months ago I managed to put 27.5 gallons in my "26" gallon tank. However, that was not my worse bill at the pump. Gas was about $3.10 when I did that but I was putting right at $100 in my tank back when gas was $3.90+ a gallon.
  8. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

34 Gallons... what kind of tiny tank is that? :lol:

Try 60 Gallons. At least diesel is a bit cheaper here for the time being.:neutral:
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

bah, you are all whimps. try filling a couple 90 gallon tanks on a semi. or a 165 gallon tank on a tractor.

Alex
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:gasp::gasp:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.