What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

So I don't know any "light duty" meaning 3500 dually's and smaller that have 60 gallon gas tanks on them (one big one or 2 small ones)...... Must have been a 4500 or larger for 60 gallons.

I installed the EP29L LED flasher module behind the dash. Now I just have to order the rest of the LED's. :)

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I ordered a coalescing filter for my OBA project.

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Good call... apparently I wasn't paying attention to what I actually typed earlier... its only 50 gallons. Still a bit of a hit though to fill both tanks. The front one is 27 and the rear is 23.

4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Towed my cousins camper for him... his truck was in the shop.

Took my daughter to a 4H rabbit show.

Installed the latest tune for my pickup from Diablew Tune... these custom tunes are well worth the $$$

5. SurrealOne

Today I did some wiring upgrades to my trailer in the form of replacing scotch connectors with heat-shrunk, soldered connections. I also determined placement under my truck for a yet-to-be-made shelf that will hold my OBA project's air tank(s), and I sketched out rough plans for said shelf so that I can make a wood prototype of it next weekend. The idea behind this is that I'll test the plan with wood, tweak as necessary, and, once happy with it, I'll commission a local welding company fabricate a steel version to match.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Tried to replace rear main seal and oil pan gasket but failed now truck sitting with its ass in the rain and front in the garage without any oil or finished repairs. :grrrrrr:

Any insight to help out here's the thread
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/100135-Leaking-again#axzz28fFN54Du
    Read the last page thats where the bulk of the information is, but some is on page two. If confused on what happening just read it all.

7. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Went to a party... And played in some mud... :)

8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ordered 2 new lock/window switches....

• ACDelco D6003A Switch Assembly
    • ACDelco D7090C Switch Assembly

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

took my mom to the airport after she visited and filled it full of gas. also been looking at tow mirrors for it. the blind spots are driving me nuts.

Alex

10. SurrealOne

Ugh, just ugh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.