What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I got a set of All Terrain mats yesterday for cheap so I cleaned the interior today. This pic is precleaning.

[​IMG]

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Changed my oil... And installed some mudflaps...

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

put $76 dollars worth of gas in it. cleaned the windows.

Alex

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

just got my truck back from having a brake line, knock sensors, and leaf springs replaced, i had 3/4 ton leaf springs put in it:happy:

5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Finally got around to cleaning out the fur from our Golden. Cleaned it up inside and washed the outside, just in time for it to be rinsed by RAIN water!:grrrrrr:

6. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Cleared Monday's snow (1,5 inches), warmed up, filled the tank, drove to fetch fresh croissants for breakfast. Later popped at the mall and cruised to gym.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was just considering a map update for my DNX-6960 a few days ago. PM me with details as to how you use the unlocked Nuvi files and where to snag them ... or a site that has a How-To? I'd love to save a little cash AND get my update. :)

Outstanding work, sir!

Oh, and as for what I did to my truck, today:
    I tore out my old backup camera and its custom mount just above the 7-spade connector and mounted a new one on the tailgate latch's bezel ... in basically the same location the OEM NNBS trucks equipped with backup cams have them. I started this late in the day and ran out of daylight, so reinstallation will have to wait until tomorrow.

This is prep for a zero-dollar mod I'll be doing, soon. (Sadly, work travel is slowing me down a lot.) More on that when it's done... :)

8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Yesterday I finally installed my Kenwood DNX 6990 and ran some more wire for the amp and speaker upgrade that I hope to finish today.

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got a set of Cooper Zeon LTZs installed Friday and had to give the truck a good cleaning today to get all the hurricane mess off. Looks good and the new tires shine nicely.

10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Washed my rims with heavy duty cleaner wow were they shinny after. Even took off the plastic insert to get around the lugs. Also washed the whole truck will be doing the windows tomorrow and maybe the interior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.