Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's a really nice looking relay block you've got there. I need to get my relay block done up here soon so that I can get my LED off road light behind my grille working and have relays ready for other accessories.

I did some work on retrofitting the projector into my second fog light. I should hopefully be able to get this one finished up tomorrow and get them aimed so that they're ready to head out skiing the day after. Pictures to come once this one is done and they're both on the truck.

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] as always good job

last week I was able to give the truck a proper bath (aka mud puddles ;)). Played in the snow some too.

i got the on board compressor and gauge for my airbags. I didn't have any power wire to extend the supplied harness so it will be finished Sunday when I can get some. Will put up a thread with pics after I finish.

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I used up a $50 dollar gift card buying parts for the truck.

4. pmf608

I finished the second projector fog light. Now I'm just waiting for the silicone to dry so I can get it mounted and aimed tomorrow morning before I leave to go skiing.

Also, I don't think I posted this the other day when I found it, but I scanned my Duramax to see why the check engine light is sometimes coming on. The code I got was P0650, which turns on the check engine light to tell you the check engine light isn't working properly. I thought that was ironic... :neutral:

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, That is pretty!

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks. It beats having relays all over the engine compartment. :)

7. pmf608

Installed the second projector fog light. Now I just need to go aim them.

And, while I was under the truck, I found an oil leak from one of the oil cooler lines under the truck. I guess I have to fix that soon.

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Received the copper tubing I ordered, today. I was excited as I'd get to start plumbing the air system, this weekend, Sadly, the morons sent me 3/8" tubing instead of the 1/2" tubing that I ordered, so now it has to go back AND I don't get to begin the plumbing this weekend.
    :grrrrrr:

9. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

sandblasted alot of the front frame of my truck and put on a few coats of flat black paint on it, getting rid of alot of surface rust!

10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

That blows! (pardon the pun).
    I ordered the rest of my cable and lugs for my big three upgrade and fuse power upgrade. Sadly it won't be in until next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.