1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 01stepside

01stepside Rockstar

re-covered my driver and passenger side door panels with mossy oak break up infinity
    drivers door.jpg
    pass side door.jpg
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got more mini-ATM fuses and finished replacing the 10amp mini-ATM fuses in the in-cab fuse box with Bussman EasyID fuses. I also replaced my 30amp and 40amp FMX fuses in the under-hood fuse box with Bussman EasyID fuses. I couldn't find 50amp and 60amp EasyID FMX fuses locally, so I'm on the prowl for those in order to complete my replacements.

I hope I never see a single one of the new Bussman fuses light up -- but if I do, it'll make troubleshooting a LOT faster.
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Got my 4 gauge lugs in, just waiting for the 1/0 gauge lugs. Also brought the truck to my local shop to see what the code that keeps popping up is. Once again getting a p0430 code for three way catalytic converter inefficiency.... Seems I need new cats. Luckily I don't have to worry about that until June when I redo my registration.
  4. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

Yesterday I took it in to get 5% tint put back on my front windows cause I can't stand the 20%, and while in there figured I would get some door speakers so I went ahead and got kicker door speakers. And my new LED tail lights and 3rd brake light will be here today or tomorow! So will get those on also!
  5. SurrealOne

Ordered blue, twin-LED rocker switch bodies and custom laser-etched rockers for my front LED offroad lights, rear LED offroad lights, air compressor (clutch), and a horn toggle that I intend to fashion once my air system is done.

I'd have done this back in November but the vendor was out of stock on the blue, twin-LED switch bodies I wanted -- and didn't get them in until this week. :(
  6. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Ordered aftermarket grill and headlights today... First step in getting her ready for this years King of Trucks event in Syracuse NY... :)))
  7. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] I;m looking forward to pics

Gave her a bath today. I think MDOT decided to go extra heavy salting the roads this year
  8. SurrealOne

Will do when it's complete. It'll be a while since I've still got more parts (bracket, high pressure hoses) to fabricate and since it's been too cold to work outside. The shop's heated but my truck won't fit in the garage (and with the door open there's no point in running heat, as I can't heat the world). :(
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Took the Caddy to the car wash today to clean all the road grime, salt, snow, and ice off of it. I HATE WINTER!! Looked at the phantom sitting under its blanket of snow waiting for spring time. Another 50 days and I will have owned the Phantom for a year. Only 6800 miles this past year I feel im doing good keeping the miles down. Keeps the insurance rate lower if I keep it under 7500 miles a year also.
    winter.jpg
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I burned my finger replacing my dome light bulb and it broke while I was trying to pull it out. (This was not the LED one). I taken the led bulb out, and put a festoon bulb back in to diagnose an electrical issue and figured it out the hard way what the problem was.

Needless to say, my finger is doing fine and the dome light, my map lights, and my cargo lamp are all working again.

For those that know I have been having some issues with my interior lights, replacing the headlight/interior light switch was not the issue, but its nice having a new one in dash, the old one has 12 years and 220,000 miles on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.