What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

one thing we have all learned about surreal is he dosnt do anything half way. its taken to 11, or dosnt get done.....

not that there is anything wrong with that.

Alex
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Put my truck at the hands of my girlfriend. This should go well.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You poor soul.

As for what I did to/for my truck, today I took the bracket template I made on Saturday to a local metal/welding shop for fabrication.
  4. rileyjr16

Hey she's terrified of the high water and her car...
  5. SurrealOne

And getting water in your truck is better? Umm, no...
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I applied my "mid-winter" coat of wax while parked in the garage. Wax takes forever to set up when it is cold. It is 41 in my garage and 17 outside. Instead of doing one panel at a time I was able to do the entire truck, then the first section I did was set up. A 20 minute job to wax the entire Yukon XL is not bad. Have to work fast around here, you never know how long the little one is going to nap.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  7. rileyjr16

Whatever makes her happy I guess lol. It's fine so far.
  8. SurrealOne

Dang -- you're already sounding married. You might as well put a ring on it so you can get the married discount on your insurance.
  9. rileyjr16

Hopefully around Christmas time, I'll ask.
  10. Ape

Ape New Member 100 Posts

Picked up my new oil cooler lines for my '89 Burb yesterday. Should have changed them when I swapped the engine out this summer and put almost everything else in the engine bay new again. But now I have old lines creating a leak on the driveway! All that work and my own stupidity leaves me having to put new lines on in sub zero weather now! lol I'm hoping for 40 degree weather in a few days to actually put them on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.