1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

You know I don't buy cheap stuff. You have to pay to play!!
  2. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

well today i spent 5 hours after work installing my new RCX 2.5" leveling kit the new one that comes with rear blocks and now its off for new treads tomorrow will post pics by the weekend
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ehm,.... Well my project truck is also my daily driver and I only have room for 1 truck and the income to support 1 truck at a time :) so When this monster I have really dies for good, I will be more serious about my unicorn......

Till that time comes, this monster is a repository for upgrades that will work across the 5.3L and a Dmax.....
  4. tyler87

tyler87 Rockstar Platinum Contributor

Well Friday I had Yukon 4.10's gears installed front and back as well as a Yukon duragrip locker in the rear. And today just got my truck back from getting a Reflex spray on liner and seal kit now should have a tight seal with my BAK Flip! Now to go break in my new gears
  5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

My LEDs for my light project came in yesterday. Today I found my dads soldering iron and some solder which means I don't have to buy any. I do need so tips on soldering tho and info.
  6. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

It stays parked during the week as I ride my 2 wheeler to work when the weather is good, ie 30's and warmer and no ice!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouild like to hear your comments on the Gear Change! Thanks in advance.....
  7. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Got an oil change done since its been way to cold to do myself outside. Been testing out the 4wd lately. It hasn't stopped snowing since Sunday afternoon. Have well over a foot in 3 days, but hey I don't mind. Made a contraption to hold my sand bags over the axle to stop them from sliding all over. Was making a turn today and as I was backing into a parking spot at the hardware store, noticed my spare tire fell off lol. Glad it didn't happen as i was driving down the road because I didn't hear a thing. The cable broke, so ill have to replace that soon.
  8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I stopped by lowes Home Improvement and picked up 8 x50lb bags of play sand (400lbs total) to put over my rear axle so I could drive in the sleet/ice junk and not fishtail.......

I had no issues getting home..... I saw many "smart" people in their 4x4 trucks digging ditches though :)
  9. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

Just went and had the whole entire exhaust re done, True dual with two flowmaster super 10s, 3" tips straight out the back. Ill put up pics and a video soon probably tommorow. Also! took the front air dam off...looks way better! loving it more and more every day.
  10. kinson33

kinson33 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Flushed the radiator and put on the MOOG hub assemblies
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.