What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

Ordered a replacement knock sensor and did quick wash for the week.
  2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b New Member 100 Posts

Have decided on the shocks for my suspension upgrade... thinking the readylift sst 9000 series. I like the fact that they are rebuildable and come with a limited lifetime warrantee. Now just have to save the $$$ to buy them.
  3. 85 S10 Man

85 S10 Man New Member

Well i didn't do it this time but i'm having to look for a other engine. But that's ok i got a 350 Four bolt main to in to it now.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Researched dash cams and settled on a Finevu CR-500HD, as I don't need/want GPS capability.
  5. pmf608

pmf608 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Keep us posted once you get that. That looks like a pretty good camera. If it works well for you, I might be interested in getting one this summer.
  6. SurrealOne

Will do, sir.
  7. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

been using my truck since sunday, serving its purpose as a truck LOL.
    moved into a new apartment, and borrowed a friends trailer to do the big move, been filling up the bed and trailer to the top since then.
    its hilarious how adding a a small trailer adversely affects the power of my V-6... I pull our boat with our ford excursion 7.3 Diesel every once in a while, and you cant tell its even there...
  8. SurrealOne

Single-axle trailer with no brakes? If so I'd expect it to be obvious you had a trailer, as it's been my experience that single axle trailers are poorly behaved ... and even less so if they lack brakes.
  9. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

double axle with no brakes actually LOL
  10. SurrealOne

Well, that's at least better-behaved than a single-axle trailer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.