What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Ordered a replacement knock sensor and did quick wash for the week.

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Have decided on the shocks for my suspension upgrade... thinking the readylift sst 9000 series. I like the fact that they are rebuildable and come with a limited lifetime warrantee. Now just have to save the $$$ to buy them.

3. 85 S10 Man

85 S10 Man Member

Well i didn't do it this time but i'm having to look for a other engine. But that's ok i got a 350 Four bolt main to in to it now.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Researched dash cams and settled on a Finevu CR-500HD, as I don't need/want GPS capability.

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Keep us posted once you get that. That looks like a pretty good camera. If it works well for you, I might be interested in getting one this summer.

6. SurrealOne

Will do, sir.

7. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

been using my truck since sunday, serving its purpose as a truck LOL.
    moved into a new apartment, and borrowed a friends trailer to do the big move, been filling up the bed and trailer to the top since then.
    its hilarious how adding a a small trailer adversely affects the power of my V-6... I pull our boat with our ford excursion 7.3 Diesel every once in a while, and you cant tell its even there...

8. SurrealOne

Single-axle trailer with no brakes? If so I'd expect it to be obvious you had a trailer, as it's been my experience that single axle trailers are poorly behaved ... and even less so if they lack brakes.

9. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

double axle with no brakes actually LOL

10. SurrealOne

Well, that's at least better-behaved than a single-axle trailer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.