1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Awesome, thanks for the help!
    What do you think of the black grille Surreal? I know you really liked the grill I previously had on there...but I am very happy with how it looks with the black.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I think it looks fantastic!
  3. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Cool - My next planned mod should be coming towards the end of April, I'm going to get the 20" rigid light you told me about - as well as the re-gear. I'm trying to save up so I have enough money to do both at the same time. I was going to get a set of gibson headers but I'm going to hold off on those for a while.

I'll be sure to post pictures in another thread!
  4. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

I hooked the boat up to my truck today! I am going to locate some spawning crappie tomorrow, hopefully.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

You might PM aloxdaddy99 as he ordered a set of custom mounts for the 20" rigid bar ... ones designed specifically for placing the bar in the open slot the NNBS trucks have up front. He should be able to tell you where he got them and which bar they work with. :)
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Here is my "oh s***" moment today. I left school after taking my fluid mechanics final, I stopped to fill up and when I got in the truck to head home my "check washer fluid" light came on. So, I shut the truck off, popped the hood and went into the gas station to purchase some washer solvent. They wanted $5 for a gallon! So, I said screw that and hopped in the truck. I got on the freeway and drove 25 miles at 70mph until I got to the exit where I knew there was a gas station with decent prices. I parked, jumped out of the truck and realized that my hood was open the entire 25 mile drive! I felt like a complete moron. When I popped the hood open to fill the reservoir I realized that the entire engine compartment is now dirty as can be. It was a rain/snow mix that had nice access to the compartment. So, today I covered my engine compartment with snow and water.
  7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

I watched a car almost commit suicide in to my truck by turning left while I was going straight..... Good thing I have strong brakes and fast reflexes or she would be paying me for a new bumper and front end. During this my girlfriend screamed so loud I couldn't use my right ear most of the night.... Her screaming scared me more than the almost accident.
  8. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

I will definitely do that - thanks for the info!
  9. skullblaster

skullblaster New Member

The last couple of days I have been rebuilding the transmission in my suburban, again.
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

took a splicer out of a wire connection and soldered the wires together after cleaning them and installed a new thermostat, best way to spend a day with perfect weather. (Not really). unloaded photography equipment used in a model shoot yesterday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.