1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great info. I book market that one. Thanks

2. steved

steved Former Member

Somethings I've been doing...

Installed a new BakFlip, and redid and installed a BackRack.

[​IMG]

Installed some ballistic seat covers.

[​IMG]

Installed a Westin T-Max mount and Warn VR-12000 winch.

[​IMG]

3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

about halfway through on my morimoto projector retrofit! a few more days!!! im only averaging about 1 hour a day on it about 3 hours in, taking my sweet time :)

4. Skippy

Skippy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

How long did the Westin mount and Wench take to install? I've been thinking about getting one of those for some time...

5. steved

steved Former Member

Had it not been cold out, probably less than four hours? Its like a big jigsaw puzzle, put the pieces together, then tighten things down.

6. Opiewho

Opiewho Member

Busy day today;
    1. Replaced the leaking master cylinder reservoir & flushed the brake fluid.
    2. Flushed and refilled the rear differential fluid.
    3. Replaced the leaking oil cooler line gasket.
    4. Flushed and refilled the coolant.
    5. Replaced both knock sensors and the knock sensor harness. Finally no more Check Engine light.
    Still have a few more minor wear issues to tackle in the next week or so; 2 leaking power steering lines, worn out driveshaft centersupport bearing and that annoying noisy intermediate steering shaft. ;)

7. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I pulled the boat to the lake and caught 27 of these Big Crappie.jpg

8. Skippy

Skippy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Man do I miss Crappie fishing. In Idaho, they're only about >> << big. Nothing like the slabs they have down south!

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

• Steam cleaned the carpet on the passenger side because of an oil spill that occurred when my vacuum pump fell over while driving.
    • Removed sound deadening material from the floor pan near where the oil pooled, cleaned what soaked into it from the floor pan, and then replaced with new sound deadening material once all oil was gone
    • Removed the top/cover from my Volant CAI system because I was sick of the powder coat on it scuffing and flaking away
    • Sanded and wire brushed said top/cover until it was free of all powder coat
    • Degreased said top/cover so that it's ready for painting, tomorrow

10. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Yep, them slabs were heavy, 20 of the 27 were about the same size! My Sierra pulled the boat great with the extra weight. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Husky Liners, work Great for protecting the carpet..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.