What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Tied up my rear window in this 82 degree Temps and went for a nice ride tonight....:glasses:

Photo-0503.jpg

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Took my Pollen Green truck out to pick up some building supplies.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] mine's Pollen Green/Yellow, too!

I met with the engineer and machinist doing fab work for me for round #2 on the front air manifold bracket design. (Don't ask, long story. There was NOTHING wrong with the first one but it's not usable.)

4. jlowe165

jlowe165 New Member

Got off work and hulled 50 40lb bags of mulch. Yanked out some stumps and did some landscaping.

Attached Files:

5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Installed a CURT Trailer Brake Controller last weekend. Went very smooth with the appropriate harness. Haven't had the trailer on to test it yet, maybe this weekend.

6. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

finished removing all the residue from my truck where the door mouldings were

7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yesterday I washed the truck both the body and the undercarriage. Then I checked all vitals and topped them off. Also cleaned lights.

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

dont feel to bad, got lots of that pollen crap up here as well, my truck has a definate yellow tint to it. id wash it but...... yeah.

Alex

9. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

had my windows tented

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yesterday I started cleaning up my summer wheels to get them ready for once the weather is nice enough to put them back on. Today I will be going to finish cleaning them up.

Here's a picture of my project from last week. I mounted both fuel filter heads to the flatbed frame, ran 1/2" fuel hose with compression fittings to tap into the factory fuel line, and put ball valves on the inlet and outlet side of the filter setup so that I don't spill too much diesel when I change the filters out. Prefilter is a Napa Fuel/Water separator and the secondary filter is a CAT filter that is rated for 2 microns absolute which is a lot better for my injectors than the factory fuel filter.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.