What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I finished cleaning my summer wheels and got them mounted on my truck. It might still be a bit early here, but we should pretty much be done with the snow and ice now so it should be fine.

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks to the wiring wizard [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] we got my Rigid LED light bar installed. I would not have been able to complete the install without his help!! Pics to follow.

3. Opiewho

Opiewho Member

Installed 4 new shocks, Prodigy P3 brake controller and pulled all the seats out, steam cleaned them and cleaned the cab, then reinstalled. Found 48 cents along the way. LOL

4. labarn

labarn New Member

I changed the rear end fluid today. 3rd time I have changed it. 62000 miles. 2005 3500 2wd duramax dually. Labarn

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

vacuumed the interior out.

Alex

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Picked up a new downstream O2 sensor, removed bank 2 sensor 2 from the truck, and then noticed that the connector on the replacement part was different from the original -- despite having requested and paid for an OEM-fit O2 sensor. Next I looked up the proper part number and angrily jotted it down, figuring if I can find the correct part number in under 2 mins, the PAID EMPLOYEE at the store should be able to do it faster and with as much accuracy. :grrrrrr:

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pulled the seats out of the 65 and pulled the leather off. Off to the upholster Monday. It's the last thing I have to do on the truck for it to be complete. Then started my tear down on the 87. I've decided to pull the bed and cab and give the chassis a cleaning a fresh paint before I start building my monster truck. Just got back from an amazing concert at Sanford stadium

8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Washed my truck today... and waiting for warmer weather here in NY so I can get my new mods on...:)))

9. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

used some simple green on my wheels to remove some heavy brake dust that was starting to build up due to my lack of washing my truck. worked like a charm!

10. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

like him, waiting for warmer weather as well, but I did sub/amp install today....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.