What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Just the other day i started taking off the tint from the side windows, also does anybody know where to get privacy glass for a 1994 GMC Yukon???

2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Drove to work up in sky valley ended up using my winch pulling a guys truck up a hill beside the job

3. pikefisher

pikefisher Member

Installed new shocks on front crunched the plastic piece under bumper on a curb.:oops:

4. jlowe165

jlowe165 New Member

image.jpg image.jpg Added ltz grill, chrome mirror covers, and chrome emblems to my wife's tahoe

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Finally posting pics of my LED light bar install.
    IMG_20130417_184057_249.jpg
    The light is not setting all the way forward touching the back of the bumper. I did it this way to allow more air flow into the opening.
    IMG_20130417_184105_780.jpg
    Now onto the pics of the light on.
    IMG_20130417_211611_968.jpg IMG_20130417_211556_661.jpg
    And one with just the headlights for comparison.
    IMG_20130417_211545_244.jpg

As you can see the light is really bright. With the light bar being 20" I would have thought the output would have cast a broader light. If there was to be one complaint that would be it. Again I would like to thank [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] for your expertise helping me complete this install.

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks good man. kinda wish i had gone that route now im my truck....

Alex

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION], it looks sharp and I was happy to help. The compression this site requires of photos we upload to it causes enough lossiness that it's not clear how bright these bars are from the photos, alone. Having seen it in person, this 20" bar is -stupidly- bright.

8. Was replacing tail light and got electrocuted. Shocked the sh*t out of me. Now I gotta find out why it did that..

9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ran over a chunk of blown tire on high way didn't hurt the Tahoe. Also drove alot went to the aquarium and learned that the squeak in my rear suspension is really bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran over a chunk of blown tire on high way didn't hurt the Tahoe. Also drove alot went to the aquarium and learned that the squeak in my rear suspension is really bad.

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Met with the machinist and received the new bracket for the on board air system's front air manifold. I also picked up a 2.5", 1/4" NPT 200psi liquid-filled gauge since I accidentally destroyed the last one's polymer face with a solvent while trying to remove a sticker. (It actually worked out for the best, as the old one was center-back mount and the new one is bottom mount ... which works better in the revised manifold layout and mounting position.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.