1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimTom64b

TimTom64b New Member 100 Posts

Install my new headlights and grille... next week I start my suspension upgrades.
  2. LuckyJimmy

LuckyJimmy New Member

I plasti-dipped my front and back bowties.
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

In the past two days I have driven about 180 miles and hauled some of my grandmothers stuff from Newtown CT to Niantic CT. Also acted as the blocking vehicle for a GMC Topkick 7500 24ft box truck we used to move most of her stuff. Will post pics later. Truck had 141700+ miles powered by a D-max and it shaked like a mother and was as stripped down as can be.

13 - 1.jpg IMG_20130421_144748_267 (1).jpg IMG_20130421_144754_254.jpg IMG_20130421_160712_934.jpg IMG_20130421_160703_583.jpg IMG_20130421_160708_996.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  4. 11redz71

11redz71 New Member

ordered my K&N Series 63 Cold Air Intake! Can't wait to get it installed!
  5. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

got in my first accident in 6 years today! rear ended a ford escape that cut me off on the way to school then subsequently pinned the brakes to the floor causing me to skid into her and bump her. fortunately she admitted it was her fault and said she already had scratches on her bumper so these ones didnt bother her... and the only mark on her car was the square indention and scratch from my front frame horn.... which scared me the most because i currently do not have a bumper!!! not a single scratch on my truck surprisingly and she shook my hand and just said "have a better day, sir".... what a relief!!!

so its like it never happened... :)
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yikes. Sorry it happened but I'm glad it worked out well for you. You just covered the exact reason I have a dash cam, by the way -- as many people would not admit fault.
  7. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This might be the most worthless thread on the forum.

Please stop the madness. I just contributed to the madness, so I must be going mad.
  8. vipstar

vipstar New Member

Looks like a lot of fun.
  9. repley81

repley81 New Member

Finally got my tire censors fixed after 4 freaking trips to the dealership... Oh and had to replace the front two rotors last week, after replacing the alternator a week before that. Oh...did I mention I've only had the truck for 5 weeks now.
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Why do you call it worthless? I find it very useful ... to keep up with what others are doing to their vehicles (and why).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.