Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, I said I would post some pictures so here they are. This is my new cluster at night and my new tires I had put on today. By the way, the Michelins rock. I love them so far. :great:

New Cluster 001rs.jpg New Cluster 005.jpg New Cluster 010rs.jpg

2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

over the weekend...

1) removed stock sway bar, sand blasted and repainted flat black
    2) reinstalled with energy suspension polyurethane mounts and endlinks
    3) and seafoamed my vacuum lines again

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

How hard was it to feed the SeaFoam in to the line? Just wondering because I'm hesitant on doing it with the worry of putting it to much and hydro locking the engine.

How are the prices at energy suspension because they are one of the very few that sell poly bump stops. Currently my truck has none... they all rotted out.

4. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just install some RECON LED Tile lights on the truck because one of the stock taillights cracked.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I re-pressurized the air system so that I can continue to use my air horns (fun!) ... until I have my EDC mounted (after which I won't need an external air source).

6. reggiecab2000

its really not hard at all.... i had the exact same worries as you, but i finally grabbed my cajones and did it, i followed SEAFOAM's website, not any of the retarded youtube videos.

i paid $35.30 for the sway bar poly bushing set off amazon. the prices are great!

7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ok thats very reasonable. Thanks for the info :)

8. reggiecab2000

just ,make sure you go to energysuspensions website and find the pieces your looking for and cop down the part number. Then search for it on amazon, the descriptions and product info is notoriously inaccurate, but as long as the part number matches your all good

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I ordered a 13oz can of Mopar Combustion Chamber Cleaner in preparation for a top-end cleaning that I intend to do. (Via the TBI's PCV port.)

@reggiecab2000, here's a link for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mopar combustion chamber cleaner versus seafoam

When the results come up take the first one and pay particular attention to LS6427's commentary. Good stuff. Further research on MCCC (I did a LOT of searching and reading about it, tonight, after stumbling onto it) suggests it's the right thing to use for a top-end cleaning, as that's what it's designed for ... whereas Seafoam is merely an all-purpose liquid being used for top-end cleanings ... and only getting some of the top-end clean. (Back 2 cylinders, at worst ... back 3-4 cylinders, at best, really.)

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  10. reggiecab2000

well here i was thinking i cleaned out my internals on my truck with seafoam, and now you put this on me surreal......
    guess i gotta try it now :neutral:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.