1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] when you are done with your truck let me know so I can drop my truck off!!! LOL
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't think you want to know my detailing rates...
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Rates!?! Just think of it as a chance to hone your detailing skills.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Took the tonneau cover off the truck. Need to load a bunch of logs from the palm trees I cut down. Wife says she likes it better without:neutral:
  5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

So it still leaks inside the truck.... The whole roof rack is sealed and all door seals are fine. I also resealed the windshield to make sure... is the water getting in through osmosis? Grr been a bad day it started with bird crap all over my front fender.
  6. Jaele

Jaele Member 2 Years 100 Posts

WASHED her! for the first time in about 8 months.

Also updated the sig with a pic. Pretty sure SurrealOne told me to do this a long long long time ago.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Clearly you don't follow instructions too well. :neutral: What are you, a closet Dodge owner?!
  8. Jaele

Jaele Member 2 Years 100 Posts

ouch, thats it. we are not talking for the next 5 minutes
  9. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Is it just your carpet that is wet? Only in the front area? If so, check your door seals and grommets for wires at the firewall. My truck sometimes gets water in the driver footwell that will soak the carpet and my research has told me to check the door seals and the rubber where the main wire harness and such come through the firewall.
  10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

The water drips from the over head council on to the floor. The pass side headliner is soaked yet the driver side is totally dry which before sealing the rack both were soaked. I think my pass side weather stripping isn't doing its job or is no fully sealing against the body of the truck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.