1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaele

Jaele Member

I like those. I may have to get me a set
  2. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Got new front and rear bumper, as well as a hitch installed. Finally replacing my front bumper that bambi messed up a few years ago. Better late than never right lol
  3. Thanks! Just search "LED logo puddle lights" on eBay.
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Those look great Matt. I can't believe how clear the logo looks. Can you install them in the side view mirrors? It might be nice for them to light up as you approach the truck.
  5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Truck is stuck in the camp's parking lot cuz From what I can tell my started is dead... One little click of the solenoid nothing else. Tomorrow I'll get under the truck and pull the starter so I can check the cable connections and such.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Oh no! :grrrrrr:
  7. Thanks Al, I was surprised at the clarity as well. I think they may be too big to fit in the mirror but agree it would be nice to see them on the way to the truck vs only when the door is open.

sorry to hear about your troubles Colin, hopefully you can get it all squared away and enjoy the weekend. Tough way to start though.
  8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member

Were off to the King of Trucks in Syracuse today... fun day of watching others abuse their trucks...:)))
  9. Sounds like a good time TimTom!

Started by going to the dump and emptying 760lbs Lbs of old vinyl siding I loaded up yesterday. Nice to see out the back window again.

I received a gift card to Advanced Auto a couple weeks ago. Went there this morning and picked up these....

image.jpg

Going to do my door handles and removing the door moldings. I think it will really change the looks of the truck for the better. Also want to color match my bumpers at some point(have a few ideas pchopped), but for now the plasti dip is good. Anyways off to go camping this weekend:glasses:
  10. Lordvader

Lordvader New Member

Washed my new Silverado for the first time today.

Installed GM Tie Downs and AVS Seamless Vent Visors . 05_CHE_SIL_TDH_51.jpg auto-ventshade-seamless-vent-visors.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.