What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old school guy

old school guy New Member

heres what i did

put my right leaf on and added new gear oil on my 07 rebuild and drove my 99 to the store .

2. Killian257

Killian257 New Member

Standard Mobil 1 Oil Change and ordered a leveling kit and new tires!

3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ordered some new shocks and a bug/rock deflector. Hoping I got the right kind of shocks!

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I installed my new kenwood DNX7180 nav unit that I got for Christmas. I was going to go with the pioneer unit but I'm very happy with the kenwood now. With my nice focal speakers already in the front doors and the kenwood unit in, the Bose system actually sounds a lot better.

Earlier this week I changed my oil, spark plugs, front diff oil, topped up power steering fluid, and swore repeatedly at the incompetent pencil-pushing little idiot at gm that decided that the rear diff no longer needed a drain plug in 2003... As a result of that and not being able to get a new gasket for the diff cover I ended up with 80% of the original oil still in there and dirty gear oil all over my head when my fluid suction pump blew up

5. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Good choice on the Kenwood 7180. I bought the 6180 on black friday and had it installed saturday after. Nav. system/bluetooth is Excellent!

6. mwatters

mwatters New Member

I'll tell you what i've done to my GM today! WASHED IT TWICE! spent all morning detailing the thing inside and out. wanted to look nice for the family party tonight, kinda show up the brother in law. What happens on the way to the store to pick up what my wife forgot! BIG MUD PUDDLE I COULDNT AVOID CUZ I GOT CUT OFF BY A PRIUS THATS WHAT! i'm really getting tired of these little vehicles. i'm startin to think maybe its time we show them why vehicles were big to begin with. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

7. chevytruckinrem85

chevytruckinrem85 New Member

spark plugs and wire rotor and cap
    knock sensor
    and tbi mods last week

8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well, not today, but in the last week.......... New Windshield, New Tires, Installed new shocks, changed the oil and rear diff fluid, Degreased the valve covers and the oil pan looking for that oil leak I can't find. Washed, iron-x'ed the truck, clay barred, polished and waxed the paint. Replaced the tail light covers, replaced the daylight turning lamp and head light covers.

9. BillM

BillM Rockstar 100 Posts

Finished installing new remote transmission filter and cooler. New Eibach springs in the rear were in yesterday.

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Put some mud on the tires

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.