Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Washed and Waxed before the cold air sets back in again... Wish winter would end.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cut the OnStar unit out of the dash to avoid dash removal to get to it. Removed chrome logo from grille. Changed front plate. Provided fairlead cover to body shop for smoothing and paint matching. Ordered 13 SMD 6000k 921 LEDs for cargo lamps.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Removed the nerf bars on the truck. It looks like it sits an inch taller!

4. dedmon27

dedmon27 Rockstar 100 Posts

Washed it because of the spring like weather were having up here in the rust belt.

5. SurrealOne

You wanted that extra optical inch, eh? ROFL!

6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Tested all the fuses and changed some fuses

7. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

well yesterday i washed er and drove home and in the alley way i was attempting to back into my parking spot and the neighbor almost hit me head on turning into the alley way, so i was rushing to back in so he didnt get hit by oncoming traffic and accidentally backed into the green electrical pylon thats in the back of everyones house. hahaha. thank God i didnt run over it completely and hit the gas meter!!

8. sanitarium09

sanitarium09 New Member

Had new rear brakes and rotors installed as well as had the brake lights fixed. Drives like a new truck, no more shaking from warped rotors.

9. Strino78

Strino78 Member

Was changing my spark plugs when the wrench slipped off the #4 plug. My thumb found the inner fender. Got me a nice little battle wound as a result. Finished changing the plugs when I got back from my own "fix".
    IMG_0288.jpg

10. SurrealOne

Installed diode to toggle DRL's when low beams come on. Spliced into DRL wiring and added (soldered) disconnect points for halos. Installed 40amp fuse in under-hood fuse box Stud #1 position to bring constant 12v to 7pin trailer harness. Installed red Plasmaglow Firestorm scanning tailgate bar. Obtained paint-matched fairlead cover from body shop and re-installed. Replaced incandescent cargo lamp bulbs with 12 SMD LEDs. Removed tailgate cables, removed rust from metal cable ends, clear-coated metal cable ends (4 coats), and reinstalled.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Also installed LED tail lights. :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.