1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Started work n a mount for 4 lights behind my grille and washed my truck. And now it's gunna rain.[​IMG]
  2. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Checked fluids, went for a spin to clear off some resilient snow/ice from flanks and bed cover.

-J
  3. serg

serg Member

SLP exhuast
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

About to go fill up the rest of the tank, air up tires and then head up to McComb later around 10...but first gotta sit through frickin TWIC Enrollment again :grrrrrr:.
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, after getting caught in a snow storm in north Mississippi last year and having to spend the night in a hotel to wait for it to pass. I woke up to 8 degree temp and my truck was covered in snow. Now I am from the coast of Mississippi and I am not really used to this cold so I didn't have the washer fluid in my reservoir and it froze and cracked my tank so I am replacing the tank and pump today with a new one from the dealer. I don't understand, I had so many people tell me to get one from a junk yard but I don't want to go through all that work and find out I have another bad one. This way I can be sure. Both parts $85.00 with tax. Not to bad. Oh, I have washer fluid to put in it now. LOL!!!!!!!!

post picture.jpg
  6. 79rebel

79rebel New Member

Upgrade to my 79

Just recently put all new doorpanels & window hardware in my 79 scottsdale... had to make a few mods, to reproduction doorpanels LMC trucks provided me with but i like the changes!
  7. donyms

Well, I got the washer fluid talk and pump in. Turns out it was the pump that was cracked but I replaced them both. Boy, what a pain in the but to change. Anyway, it was a successful repair and I now have no leaks on my old truck. Yeaaaa!!!

post picture.jpg
  8. donyms

Okay, after allot of help from other members on here I finely ordered my new Escalade gauge cluster yesterday so I will be putting that in next. It will add Trans temp gauge 120 MPH speedo and nicer look. Ordered from the dealer so they will be programing the miles into the new cluster.
  9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I installed new Putco window vent visors that I cracked when I installed my tow mirrors. I had to trim the tow mirror slightly to allow clearance for the visors. It all came out very nice!!!

Ps: I also found a small dent in my rear bumper!!! NOT HAPPY!!
  10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I found a nice door ding when I came out of my girlfriend condo this morning, some dumb phi mu in her Mercedes. Bout to try n buff it out n while I'm add it buff n wax the whole whip. Stupid soriety girls
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.