What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Took the duratracs off last week and sold them. Put on a new set of Goodyear Silent Armor Pro-Grades. Holy crap, for a tire that is 5 star rated for snow and ice they are the quietest tire i have owned!
  2. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Good to hear!!
  3. chew246214

chew246214 New Member 100 Posts

Sold the suburban for a newer aand a lot less mileage one..... went from a 2001 with 200,000 miles plus to a 2004 with 33,000 miles couldn't say no to another fully loaded LT. Even the same color and it wasn't on purpose. Was a retired couple's who bought a popup went to the grand canyon in 2004 and then figured out they hated the trailer and bought a class a and small car to tow... basicly been parked ever since except around town...... showroom new except one small scuff on drivers seat. Nobody has ever sat in the back seats.....
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Set up an appointment to confirm a quote for regearing to 4.56's.
  5. UsafMoore67

UsafMoore67 New Member

This is late, but over the weekend, threw a nice browning sticker up accross the rear window, with browning floor mats, then painted my front emblem black, and finished with cutting my exhaust off and welding a straight pipe on. I will get pics and vids up soon.
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yea I was glad still have some marks from where I got keyd. But eventually I'll reprint her
  7. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Had the rear window tinted and started polishing aluminum. De-hazed light lenses and started removing guts from bug deflector. Hopefully pics tomorrow.
  8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Washed, waxed, and cleaned up the rims yesterday, today I plan on touching up the paint on my bowtie and doing some more detail cleaning (glass, chrome, and plastics).
    11 (ps).jpg 7.jpg

Oh yea and I also made a mock up of my grille painted red. It's by no means perfect, but gives a good idea of what it would look like. Something I'm considering for the Spring. I used some red tape to do the top half, then photoshopped the lower half in...
    redgrille.jpg
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just finished putting 2 BLUE LED strips behind the mesh that covers the NEW SPEAKERS and rigged them to come on with the dome lights as an extra door marker...did want to make them pulse with the music which would look sweet but wasn't sure how to do that. Gotta wait till night to see how they look but if I go eat lunch with my dad I'll take a picture with his phone as my camera got wet duck hunting in January when I went in the water. Not sure what I want to do with the other 2 LED strips if I want to put them behind the mesh above the speakers in the back not which will require a bit more time which would look sweet. I'll also take a night picture if I can. What is it with me and LEDs all of a sudden? Got some grass to cut later so its another day.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

That last one looks freakin sweat!
  10. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

Well it's been pretty warm in La so the bugs are back. I spent nearly 30 minutes scrubbing bugs off the front only to have pollen and a thunderstorm roll up...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.