1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looked at how much pollen has accumulated on it in the last week!!! SOUTHERN YELLOW SNOW

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

[MENTION=38952]marko54[/MENTION] those do look like a very nice tire. Keep us posted on the durability and mileage you get out of them.

2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Dropped it off at the body shop to have the rear bumper replaced... courtesy of another driver's insurance. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the 'truckness' of the Sierra 2500HD I got as a rental today.

3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey thanks Riley! I think making those lights pulse with the music may just be as simple as connecting them to your speaker wires, but don't hold me to that. I would check around and do some research for sure. Can't wait to see some pictures of them!

4. I did the same as RED Z71 Max did i washed off the SOUTHERN YELLOW SNOW off my 1985 M-1028 military truck and let it run for a while then took it and my daughter mudding then washed off all that mud.

5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Tried that. Seems there wasn't enought voltage to even make them flicker. Oh well. Waiting for my neighbor to get home so I can take a pic on his Iphone and email it to me and put it up. Don't think it looks bad.

6. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I picked mine up from the body shop today. I now own a dent-free vehicle for the first time ever. The new bumper looks good.

I did enjoy the 2011 Sierra 2500HD I got as a rental though - I'd love to have that to replace my F350. It had the tow mirrors on it too... those sure are nice. You can see everything - and that's a good thing because you could lose a full size person behind a truck that tall...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

tn.jpg tn1.jpg tn2.jpg tn3.jpg

Thats them. Need to get it right when the light starts fading away to really see the lights clear though or ride in the truck. Still deciding if I want to do the other set in the rear speaker mesh or not.

8. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Those of you looking to make the lights flicker with the music, here you go!

http://www.xoxide.com/cocasoackit.html

That and Cold Cathode tubes of your choosing and you'll have flashing lights. I had it done in my Eclipse a while back. I've got the cathodes in my truck minus the sound module now.

Now to make this post relevant! Today I finished my debadging and removed my LS stickers. (They were peeling off anyway)

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Buffed and Waxed her today... Now it's going to rain tonight... :(

cleantruck.jpg cleantruck2.jpg My Friend owns a Subrau Dealership and lets me use the shop at night..

10. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Those are pretty sweet. I bet they look awesome in person. I say go for the rears!

Truck is looking great [MENTION][MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION][/MENTION]. Too bad about the rain, but seems how it always goes. I really love that hood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.