Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks I so bad want to put on my Chrome rims But with my luck it will snow a Foot if I do so I wait.....

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'd do it today but I have to WORK on a FORD :grrrrrr:. Plus its going to be pouring down rain all day here so no grass cutting :grrrrrr:. My dad is taking my truck to work while I level his FORD...cannot wait to get my truck back later so I can the LEDs but not hook them up yet. :grrrrrr:

Thanks [MENTION=40025]Cheez[/MENTION]

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've really been wanting to put mine on for a while too, but we still have a bit of winter here... I can handle the snow in them, but the roads are just so disgusting with dirt & salt here until all of the snow melts and things dry out, that I just can't put my wheels through that.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

A good Wax job should look like this.. goodjob.jpg After it rains.......

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

got one rim painted and clear coated. turned out pretty good. needs a little touch up work in spots, but i think im gonna go ahead and do the other ones.

Alex

6. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Spent $80 to fill 'er up...and drove to work.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Made an appointment with ECGS to regear the truck to 4.56's on Thursday, 03/22/12.

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well yesterday, I ripped the back seat out, and ripped off all the back trim panels which I probably should've left out and vacuumed back there and such only to take the panel off the 3rd door and install a short blue LED strip back there above the speaker to come on with the dome lights. Say goodbye to courtesy lights under the dash which will get replaced by 4 short LED strips in blue wired to the inside lights...probably should do the other side above the speaker but that requires taking the seat back out, trim panels off and more wiring work than I care to even think about at this point so thats another day. But today is a dedicated interior cleaning day since it stopped raining. My shop vac or $.50 for the local carwash...

9. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

$95 To fill it up, got my cover put on yesterday and need to go to the dealership to fill up on some nitrogen.

10. Jason2325

Jason2325 Member

Well today I read the compression on the engine. See if I'm losing compression or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.