1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

was the replacement an OEM component? Asking because it doesn't make sense for the new one to only last 6 months, could there be another issue that is causing a malfunction of the motor or components around it which would not cause the window to roll up?
  2. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This is what i did yesterday
    [​IMG]
    This is what i'm doing today, Got the front bumper on, and brackets on, needs a lot of changes.
    [​IMG]
    Hanging the front bumper to see some of the changes that need to be made. Tractors are very helpful when you're working by yourself.
    [​IMG]
    And a better look of how my truck will be when it's finished.
    [​IMG]
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I used mine to try to boost my quad, which I ended up not getting started. It flooded quickly and wouldn't go after that.

On a more positive note, I also temporarily took the license plate off my truck to put on the Spitfire to take it for a drive and get it out of hibernation.
  4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Got it a little muddy for the first time. Probably the only time because my truck is just simply too beautiful to have mud on it! lol. I passed a mud hole and I just had to.

mud.jpg
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

got a few appreciative glances from some lovely ladies this afternoon after a haircut. other then that not a whole lot. got it a little dirty after going out to a bonfire last night.

maybe gonna wash it tomorrow, see how motivated i feel.

Alex
  6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I hear ya, dude. I hate washing mud off, lol.

I took my nieces car seat mount out since she outgrew her old one and the new one doesn't need one (I'm Uncle Chauffeur) and cleaned up the interior a bit. I also checked to see how my kayaks would fit on the bars up top today. Both fit upside down with a little bit of room to spare! I actually have a body lift and some fender flares to put on it, but I am still waiting for the weather to cooperate a little bit more. Also going to get some herculiner and do my rockers and flares.

Tomorrow is lounge around day ;). 40 hours at my regular job and 30 on a small side job this week have me wiped out!
  7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

wow...you are brave. Now the question is, how long will you leave it like that? And interesting pattern of rooster tails...hehe

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

haha...I love they way you experimented and you are very resourceful. I think the bumper will look really sweet and am anxious to see it not hanging from the tractor but on your truck. :great:
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Changed the Rims yesterday... From my stock winter Rims.. before.jpg to the Summer Rims.. after.jpg Can you see the 34 Ford in the side?
  9. silveron

silveron New Member

Installed new fog lights OEM IMG00692-20120331-0755.jpg
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

washed it, and washed the mats on the inside.

Alex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.