Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I visited a stealership to find out what an actuator for the passenger-side HVAC damper would cost. $260.00 bucks. Going to check online to see if it's any better than from a stealership...

2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Went to the dealership to look at a new work truck. I wish the 2500 burb came in diesel

3. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

ME TOO!!!! I would buy one instead of a 2500 crew cab.

4. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Fresh oil and filter. My American Racing wheels with summer rubber.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

5. silveron

silveron New Member

Drove it, Enjoy driving it and watching the head turners. IMG00680-20120327-1929[1].jpg IMG00461-20120108-1118[2] (2).jpg

6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Washed it, Dryed it, Cranked the tunes in it, filled its belly with almost $100 brought it home for rest...

7. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Replaced the reverse lights with 48-led bulbs. Its so bright the camera can't focus.

[​IMG]

8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What did you use for your tai lights. How easy was it

9. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I haven't done the taillights yet. I will probably do 48-led red bulbs since I plan on tinting my tails. The only mod I had to do was shave the little ears that stick up off the bulb sockets. The 48-led bulbs are designed like a cylinder and don't go all the way in with those ears in the way.

10. Clint16

Clint16 Member

fixed power steering and changed the differential oil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.