What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V8ReiM3R88MaRo

V8ReiM3R88MaRo New Member

Got my Corvette wheels on :happy: Just need 3 more trim rings and some baby moons for them. And getting a tonnuea cover put on in the next couple days.

[​IMG]

2. Took some pictures of it and put a nice scrath in my hood from a .223 casing! :grrrrrr:

3. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

NICE ride!!! Thanks for sharing!

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Trying to figure out why the interior lights won't go off. Maybe a bad switch somewhere. :grrrrrr: But with 239,000 miles its bound to happen

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

took apart the drivers fog light to figure out were the water was coming into housing from. small hole in housing. cleaned out with water and a paper towell, threw it in the oven for a few minutes to dry it out, whipped off the lens, sealed the hole up, reinstalled. ran a few screws into the front mudflaps, as they had come loose from driving in the sand.

Alex

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I ordered a temperature contral actuator from Amazon.com for $100.00 (2-day shipping included, as I'm an Amazon Prime member) ... rather than buying it from the stealership for $263.68+tax.

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Got a possible grille replacement off ebay. I'm not sure how well it'll work out, but it was cheap, so figured I'd give it a shot. If it works, I'll post more info and some pictures. If it doesn't, I'll say nothing more about it.

8. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Being the idiot that I am....I cracked my brand new tail light about 2 minutes after installing it.....before I could even get a picture.

Time to buy some epoxy I guess.

*EDIT* Managed to fix it with clear epoxy to where the crack is almost invisible....crisis averted!

Pics will be up in the next few days once it is clean.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just spent about a half hour with paint making my first modified sig. It's not pro, I know. But I didn't think it turned out horrible for a first shot and with MS paint. Now I just need something like photoshop and more practice.

10. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Added some mud flaps today. Here are some pictures of the stuff I did over the past week...tonneau cover, bed rail caps, tail lights and 3rd light.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.