1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V8ReiM3R88MaRo

V8ReiM3R88MaRo New Member

Got my Corvette wheels on :happy: Just need 3 more trim rings and some baby moons for them. And getting a tonnuea cover put on in the next couple days.

[​IMG]
  2. Took some pictures of it and put a nice scrath in my hood from a .223 casing! :grrrrrr:
  3. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

NICE ride!!! Thanks for sharing!
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Trying to figure out why the interior lights won't go off. Maybe a bad switch somewhere. :grrrrrr: But with 239,000 miles its bound to happen
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

took apart the drivers fog light to figure out were the water was coming into housing from. small hole in housing. cleaned out with water and a paper towell, threw it in the oven for a few minutes to dry it out, whipped off the lens, sealed the hole up, reinstalled. ran a few screws into the front mudflaps, as they had come loose from driving in the sand.

Alex
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I ordered a temperature contral actuator from Amazon.com for $100.00 (2-day shipping included, as I'm an Amazon Prime member) ... rather than buying it from the stealership for $263.68+tax.
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Got a possible grille replacement off ebay. I'm not sure how well it'll work out, but it was cheap, so figured I'd give it a shot. If it works, I'll post more info and some pictures. If it doesn't, I'll say nothing more about it.
  8. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Being the idiot that I am....I cracked my brand new tail light about 2 minutes after installing it.....before I could even get a picture.

Time to buy some epoxy I guess.

*EDIT* Managed to fix it with clear epoxy to where the crack is almost invisible....crisis averted!

Pics will be up in the next few days once it is clean.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just spent about a half hour with paint making my first modified sig. It's not pro, I know. But I didn't think it turned out horrible for a first shot and with MS paint. Now I just need something like photoshop and more practice.
  10. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Added some mud flaps today. Here are some pictures of the stuff I did over the past week...tonneau cover, bed rail caps, tail lights and 3rd light.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.