What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

^^^^

been there man. done that a few times. everyone has had those moments.

still cant figure out those engine issues?

Alex

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, and to compound matters, it has leaked about $75.00 worth of freon over the last few months (after replacing seals) and today it decided to start making it's territory in the auto parts store parking lot by leaking out of the water pump.

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ouch. Those engines are easy to work on/fix.

4. moogvo

They are. I would rather spend my Saturday and money on something else tho. I like working on my truck but I don't care for this "Rapid fire repair" thing. I wish it would let me solve one problem before sprouting up with another one.

5. rileyjr16

It happens I guess.

6. moogvo

Story of my life, bro! Story of my life... I have sold Fords with less problems than this!

7. rileyjr16

Hey now...:grrrrrr: :lol:. I fixed all the quirks on my 4.3 when I got her and she gave me 75,000 miles of trouble free driving. Water pump, fan clutch, distributor, plugs and wires you know the works.

8. moogvo

I love the 4.3. I looked around for quite a while to find a 4.3/5 Speed non-W/T model. They are pretty rare. If it wasn't so dang good looking, it would have already been sent to live with someone else via Craigslist!

9. dogred

dogred Member

Thank god for 3m their lens repair kit is awesome, just look at the pic. The bottom is what they looked like before.
    truck.jpg

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I did nothing on my truck because I'm still traveling. I don't think I'll get home until Sunday *sigh*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.