What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moncheche

Moncheche New Member

Going to open up the drivers side passenger door to figure out a 'window off the track' problem.

Then I have to start thinking about replacing the turn signal switch assembly. I really don't want to do that, but it needs it.

I also need to install a new electric trailer brake controller.....

While this is going on, I will glance at my 57' Willys and not get anything done on her. Again.

2. elittle

elittle Member

I just tinted the front windows with some 35% pinnacle ceramic tint, I can already tell a huge difference in heat/glare reduction inside the cab.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Replaced tint on the windshield due to a scratch. Continued custom headlight LED prototyping; final curing stage should be tomorrow night.

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Oil and filter change. I swear everytime I go to buy oil it is more and more expensive. $80 for an oil change. And that is with me doing it.

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have not got to change my oil yet, soon real soon. I was thinking it might be $60 but $80. May I ask what type of oil did you use?

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Put on the EGRUSA window visors on and the fender flares are going to get painted tomorrow (keeping them black though)

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think I decided my next purchase is nerfs and headlights. Mostly because I can just talk my brother in law into putting those on and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

8. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I used it to haul a load of garbage to the eco station - A full 14' trailer load including a bunch of old fence panels, a broken snowblower, and a patio table

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Put more gas into her for the anticipation of a good weekend.

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I finalized my latest (2nd generation, for me) custom LED headlight prototype. The finished product looks like this and will be installed this weekend if weather permits.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.