What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

So, do you make them yourself?

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I found it a while ago. Thank you. That is awesome. :great:

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I took out tge fuse i had for my amp since i was blowning fuses when it hit the low bass notes and installed a circut breaker

5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Gonna try and figure out why the interior lights won't go off.

6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Went to the dealership today for them to tell me that I can put any mods on I want. As long as it is not the cause of a problem on a warranty claim. I asked about my Perfect Launch rear diff cover and he said yeah why not? As long is it dont leak and you fill it with oil what harm would it cause? so :great:to that. They also said there shouldnt be any harm with my CAI so thats cool too. Anyway see my thread

7. shilohlee

shilohlee New Member

Haven't exactly done it yet, but right now I have about $300 worth of accessories in my Amazon cart for my new/used Sierra: K&N air filter, seat covers, dashboard cover, litter bag, first aid kit, fire extunguisher...

Yesterday I strapped my gf's son's extra car seat into my passenger seat and turned off the passenger side airbag...just in case. :eek:)

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've done nothing to the truck, today ... yet. The day is still young!

9. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Well I guess it was last night but we shall say it was today.........installed Weather Tech Floormats in the front....and actually today i worked on my Dual Liner box liner as it was not fitting quite right......

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

About to roll out to Auto Zone or Oreilly's and pick up a trans pan gasket, trans fluid filter and some trans fulid in preparation to change it all tomorrow pending clear skies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.