What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steved

steved Former Member

[​IMG]

Rhinoliner "Hard Line"...

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Tinted my windows... Forgot how much of a pain it is to get all the bubbles out. Of course I am meticulous.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Re-tinted my windshield ... again ... due to bubbles. They botched the first one, today, too, and I made them do it again (same day).

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Got her washed up good and clean for 7$, topped off her fluids and grease and water supply and gonna take her off on her first voyage over 4 hours long to Texas tomorrow to watch some kid with the same name as me graduate in Huntsville.

5. shilohlee

shilohlee New Member

Yesterday I replaced the stock air filter with a K&N and cleaned out the interior. Today I installed new seat covers and mounted a fire extinguisher behind the middle seat.

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

today i didnt do anything but drive it, tomorrow tho, wash it, clean out the inside, and maybe do a little mod I thought of a little while back.

more on that if it turns out like i hope it does.

Alex

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow, lots of members doing great things to their trucks. ROTM competition is getting stronger and stronger.

well I haven't done much the truck in recent weeks until today when I received my replacement bulb for the lower parking lights. I also washed the truck which was much needed. I wanted to take a pic cause she was so shiny but need a new mod to make the "clean truck pic" different from the last one. I did take one of the front to show you the lights.

LED Parking Lights_Switchbacks.jpg

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looks good there [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]

Well a little while ago, I hooked up a nice big 3,000,000 candle power Q beam spotlight and we went frogging in the bayou...I know what you're thinking, my truck in a bayou?....yeah right, thats what levees were invented for. Wound up with 60 something frogs that went to my buddy Chad for his going away party we just throwed him. Caught 3 alligators and some idiot threw a snake in my truck and in less than a second, I was out the window and on the roof, I don't like snakes. Just got back home now preparing to catch whatever sleep I can get to leave for Texas in about 6 hours.

9. shilohlee

shilohlee New Member

Oh yes, and I replaced the tail lights and went ahead and upgraded the low beams while I was at it.

10. Psyc0

Psyc0 Rockstar 100 Posts

Dusted off the dash? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.