1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steved

steved Former Member

[​IMG]

Rhinoliner "Hard Line"...
  2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member ROTM Winner

Tinted my windows... Forgot how much of a pain it is to get all the bubbles out. Of course I am meticulous.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Re-tinted my windshield ... again ... due to bubbles. They botched the first one, today, too, and I made them do it again (same day).
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Got her washed up good and clean for 7$, topped off her fluids and grease and water supply and gonna take her off on her first voyage over 4 hours long to Texas tomorrow to watch some kid with the same name as me graduate in Huntsville.
  5. shilohlee

shilohlee New Member

Yesterday I replaced the stock air filter with a K&N and cleaned out the interior. Today I installed new seat covers and mounted a fire extinguisher behind the middle seat.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

today i didnt do anything but drive it, tomorrow tho, wash it, clean out the inside, and maybe do a little mod I thought of a little while back.

more on that if it turns out like i hope it does.

Alex
  7. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Wow, lots of members doing great things to their trucks. ROTM competition is getting stronger and stronger.

well I haven't done much the truck in recent weeks until today when I received my replacement bulb for the lower parking lights. I also washed the truck which was much needed. I wanted to take a pic cause she was so shiny but need a new mod to make the "clean truck pic" different from the last one. I did take one of the front to show you the lights.

LED Parking Lights_Switchbacks.jpg
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Looks good there [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]

Well a little while ago, I hooked up a nice big 3,000,000 candle power Q beam spotlight and we went frogging in the bayou...I know what you're thinking, my truck in a bayou?....yeah right, thats what levees were invented for. Wound up with 60 something frogs that went to my buddy Chad for his going away party we just throwed him. Caught 3 alligators and some idiot threw a snake in my truck and in less than a second, I was out the window and on the roof, I don't like snakes. Just got back home now preparing to catch whatever sleep I can get to leave for Texas in about 6 hours.
  9. shilohlee

shilohlee New Member

Oh yes, and I replaced the tail lights and went ahead and upgraded the low beams while I was at it.
  10. Psyc0

Psyc0 New Member

Dusted off the dash? :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.