What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I re-installed my (warranty replacement) PlasmaGlow Firestorm tailgate bar. While I hope I don't have to remove it, again, I used a terminal block and lugs in case something requires its removal, once more. (No more mucking with wires splices and solder; just remove the sealnt from the block, unscrew the terminals, and remove the lugs.)

I also loaded a new Diablew tune to the tuner ... for use tomorrow morning.

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Installed a new Banks Ram Air CAI and got a new Diablosport InTune Programmer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

put a K&N drop in air filter in this morning. thats about it for today.

Alex

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Giving her a break. Might change the idler pulley and a/c belt as they both started squealing on the journey to Huntsville

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I installed a new Diablew tune, did a WOT log run, and provided the WOT log to Lew.

6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I detailed my truck in and out. Also I replaced both back panel speakers with Infinity 5 ½” that my neighbor gave me.

7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Got the transfer case back together and back in the truck.

8. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I towed my trailer with the quads home from camping and installed my new LED reverse lights. They are very similar to the ones @AMac installed, but these ones have some small LEDs facing outwards to light up the housing more while the main 5W LED provides the actual reverse light. Now I'm just waiting for my LED DRLs to get here so that all of my exterior courtesy lights in the dark will be LEDs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

traded my silverado for a tahoe 6w_800.jpg

10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Okay now I'm jealous...hehe. Trails around here don't open up until this weekend. My ATV has been sitting for quite some time and had low air in the front tires so I decided to pump them up and let the engine run. I took a ride down my street, 4 houses down to a stop sign then turned around. I was literally going 5mph and riding on the side of the road. I mainly wanted to get the tires rotated to avoid flat spots. The old man between house 2 and 3 decided to yell at me and ask it if was registered to ride on the street. I politely responded with, "Sir, I'm going 5mph and just need to let it run" He cut me off after every word so finally I said YES it's registered and took off...still going under 15mph :grrrrrr:. I know this is off topic but figured you might understand my frustration with my grumpy neighbor; people with ATVs tend to ride them .2 miles down their street for test runs right? After all I'm going a lot slower than the cars and motorcycles that fly down our road.

Oh and I like the lights! You'll definitely have to share some pics when you get the others too. I've been getting some looks from Ford drivers...hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.