1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I removed my fog lamps and did headlight restoration on the plastic lenses. The haze is now gone and they're curing as I type this.
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

3. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Put a new, chrome upper fan shroud on from spectre... never buy one the little plastic bolts they tell you are supposed to be shoved through the radiator to hold it on pull through the plastic washers after driving for about 2-3 hrs. i now have to take it off before it lets go completely and i tear up my brand new fan :grrrrrr:. On the bright side, got a quote on some exhaust the other day and flowmaster mufflers are on their way! (no x-pipes like previously planned due to budget reasons but should still be better than a straight pipe on one side and a blown apart glass pack on the other >.<)
  4. AMac

Sounds like the truck is coming right along. The flowmaster mufflers will be good on your ride :great:
  5. Outdoor's Guy

Outdoor's Guy New Member

Gave my Silverado a good wash and put a chrome handle on the tailgate.
  6. AMac

What kind of wash soap do you use? Any pics of the new tailgate handle?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Dusted the pollen off twice within 3 hours...:grrrrrr:

Just realized that 4 months ago today is when I traded my hatchback for my truck:great: and from that point on my savings account stared to drain.
  7. kw70chevy

kw70chevy Member

just put brakes on the 67
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Wash and waxed the girl today.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This morning I reinstalled my fog lamps. Relatively boring, I know...
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

damn near got side swipped today by some idiot in a VW...... wasnt paying any attention when he changed lanes and almost clipped me as he zipped past. oh well, he didnt hit me, so i guess ill be grateful that everything is ok.

Alex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.