what i learned about ford F 150 !!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Dan, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Rockstar 100 Posts

well as some have read my GMC was hit ad in the boddy shop.. well i have been given a F150 xlt triton and what i have learned is they are junk !!! the seats are like sitting on rock and it is just one uncomortable truck to ride in the only thing i found is the large mirrors are nice for towing and that is the only thing i found that i like...I WANT MY TRUCK BACK !!!

Dan

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

what else can you expect from a F**D?

3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I HATE the 5.4 with a passion. It doesn't tow well at all and yeah the seats in those things are awful. And yet I have to drive one every single day. :grrrrrr:

4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

First
    On
    Recall
    Day

Fresh
    Oil
    Required
    Daily

5. hutch_pt

hutch_pt Rockstar 100 Posts

Found
    On the
    Road
    Dead

6. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah, ford suck. I've driven a F250 which was a fairly uncomfortable ride. That truck's shifter is already super-loose and really doesn't have any detent notches left in the column after only 50000ish miles. However, I do like the Ford Bronco, and I'm working on getting one for 4 wheel drive fun :)

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I definitely agree! My work truck is an '07 F150 4x4 with the 4.6. It is not a comfortable ride. It does a decent job getting through the woods, but it's nice getting in my Chevy at the end of the day :)

8. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Oh, and....

Fix
    Or
    Repair
    Daily

9. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yeah, the seats suck, no power, poor mileage, rough ride, etc. But they do seem to handle fairly well and have descent fit/finish.

10. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Do what everybody does with a loaner/rental vehicle........... drive the shi* out of it :rofl:
    Go offroading, through rivers, top speed runs then instant stops, doughnuts, ect.