1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what i learned about ford F 150 !!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Dan, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan New Member

well as some have read my GMC was hit ad in the boddy shop.. well i have been given a F150 xlt triton and what i have learned is they are junk !!! the seats are like sitting on rock and it is just one uncomortable truck to ride in the only thing i found is the large mirrors are nice for towing and that is the only thing i found that i like...I WANT MY TRUCK BACK !!!

Dan
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

what else can you expect from a F**D?
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts

I HATE the 5.4 with a passion. It doesn't tow well at all and yeah the seats in those things are awful. And yet I have to drive one every single day. :grrrrrr:
  4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member ROTM Winner

First
    On
    Recall
    Day

Fresh
    Oil
    Required
    Daily
  5. hutch_pt

hutch_pt New Member

Found
    On the
    Road
    Dead
  6. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Yeah, ford suck. I've driven a F250 which was a fairly uncomfortable ride. That truck's shifter is already super-loose and really doesn't have any detent notches left in the column after only 50000ish miles. However, I do like the Ford Bronco, and I'm working on getting one for 4 wheel drive fun :)
  7. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

I definitely agree! My work truck is an '07 F150 4x4 with the 4.6. It is not a comfortable ride. It does a decent job getting through the woods, but it's nice getting in my Chevy at the end of the day :)
  8. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Oh, and....

Fix
    Or
    Repair
    Daily
  9. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member

Yeah, the seats suck, no power, poor mileage, rough ride, etc. But they do seem to handle fairly well and have descent fit/finish.
  10. no0b123

no0b123 New Member ROTM Winner

Do what everybody does with a loaner/rental vehicle........... drive the shi* out of it :rofl:
    Go offroading, through rivers, top speed runs then instant stops, doughnuts, ect.