1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What if??? It fell off the JACK????

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 26, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

So I am putting my winter tires and rims on and my friend from the shop asked me the same thing.. :lol: wintertire1.jpg wintertire2.jpg wintertire3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This could be under my hood... :glasses: wintertire4.jpg

2. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

If I allowed it to fall off the jack or jack stands, I would kick my own butttttttt. way hard.

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

ummm.... I think if it hit that Ferrari in front of you, not only would someone probably be very upset.. But most people dont carry more than 100k property damage on thier insurance..(And bodily injury for that matter after the owner gets a hold of ya) That looks to me like paychecks would start to get deducted. IMO:rules:

P.S. I just watched some stuff on Farrari... Very interesting how they build cars for sure...

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'd laugh at you so fing hard for using a crappy jack and no wheel chocks and dinging your own truck.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:lol: Well this pulled in behind me incase I rolled backwards.. The Owner of Liquid Glass.. liquidglass3.jpg liquidglass2.jpg liquidglass1.jpg liquidglass5.jpg liquidglass6.jpg Gotta Love the wing....:neutral:

6. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

It would be scary and quite a surprise and there would probably be ALOT of yelling.....

7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You had me with the Ferrari, but that Caddy is not my style. If you bumped the Ferrari you could knock some of the dust off of it. :)