1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What is it worth?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by msitter, Apr 17, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. msitter

msitter New Member

I have a 1999 Tahoe LT 2dr 2wd that I am thinking about selling. I have loved this vehicle and taken good care of it. It has 141000 miles and needs a windshield and paint work on the drivers side where a poor partial respray has peeled. The entire suspension and brakes are refurbished with all new parts along with a Belltech 2/3.5 drop, 18" OZ wheels with new 255 f,285 r Continental tires. A new GM 4l60E was put in about 15000 miles ago. Motor is spotless, does not leak a drop and gets 20 mpg on the highway. The leather interior is pristine other than some small scuff spots on the drivers seat.
    I plan on a new windshield and having the paintwork done. What is it worth? Any help would be appreciated.

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you found a good one. You don't see that many 2wd '99s so it may even be "rare". Good luck!

3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site!!!

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site. i couldnt tell you its worth, but i can tell you that most mods dont add much if anything at all to the value of a vehicle

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!

7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!, a quick runthrough on http://www.kbb.com/ revealed the following:

Private sale $3500
    Trade-in $2000
    Retail value $4900

Bear in mind that these numbers may vary based on your location, the condition of the truck and I didn't know all the features you have so I guessed based on an LT package. Hope this is some help. :great: