GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

what is the best bedliner to use

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by bronx boy, Mar 23, 2011.

1. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

my truck has a durasliner that my friend punched holes in to mount some deezee boxes in it. i took them out and putting a cap on it .im looking at one of the roll on liners .what is the best out there
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member

They all seem to be good, its all in taking your time and prepping the surface.
  3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member

I had the spray Rhino Liner in my '03. I loved it. I use my truck for work so there is always equipment, garbage, and scrap metal going in and out every day. I never had a chip, crack, or anything like that. I would recommend this to anyone.
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

X2 on Rhino liner, I am the 3rd owner of my truck and the previous owner had Rhino liner sprayed in the bed and its held up great since I've owned the truck, considering how much crap I haul around in the bed haha.
  5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member

X2. They're all reputable, it's just a matter of opinion. I have Line-X in my truck and for various aesthetic reasons, I like it the best. It also has a lifetime warranty (which is, of course, a good thing). If you're doing it yourself, though, just make sure that you follow the directions carefully. Take your time on preparation and detail or you could regret it later.
  6. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

never had a problem with rhino liner or line-x. i prefer either one of them.
  7. boc78

boc78 New Member

I used herculiner once on my truck, its a roll on kind. Dont get it it will eventually peel off. Spray on is the way to go.
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

I have the rhino liner in mine and it is great. Make sure you go to a bigger (reputable) rhino lining place. When I first had mine done it would get slices and chunked easily, hooks peeled. after having them patch it a couple times I went to a different rhino liner place in my area. The owner was originally going to just patch again but when I brought it in the tech said since he had to tape everything off again to fix everything anyway he just resprayed the whole thing. So now its twice as thick and I have yet to have any issue from their spraying. plus rhino linings also does the lifetime repairs on it.
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member

I have Line-X in my truck and its been great. As I said in my other post I think all the do-it-yourself seem to be good if prepped right.