1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What is the Fate of the Georgia Bulldogs Coach?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by Caddiac, Sep 13, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well all the pundits were speculating that Mark Richt would get the boot if he lost to South Carolina. Well, I guess it sucks to be Mark cause that is what happened. Granted, it was ugly, but we Gamecocks log it in the "W" column. So what say you old great and all seeing GMTC sports enthusiast? Is Richt

A) He is out of there
    B) Depends on how the rest of the season goes
    C) They have cute cheerleaders. As long they stay, I could care less.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

After living in Ga for 2 years I voted for C, Let the rest of them go back to school....

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Well I know Georgia fans are tough and demand a win every Saturday, but I think he is half way out the door but not out there yet, acouple more losses and I do believe he is outta here. But I do foresee a new coach next season though

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well they stomped the crap out of Coastal Carolina, a branch campus of the University of South Carolina. Hey, if you can't whip the real deal, why not go for his ugly little sister?