1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What is the stock ride height for an 08?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by NWI_#73, May 5, 2010.

1. NWI_#73

NWI_#73 Member

I have an 08 Z71 LT. I bought it used and it's obvious it doesn't sit at stock height. I am wondering what the stock height is for both the front and rear (measured at the wheel wells).

I measured mine last night and it's 39.5" in the front and 39.25" in the rear.

I'm trying to figure out how much work was done to it by the previous owner and asking the previous owner is not an option. I bought it used through a dealer.

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have a '08 Z71 and I can not help you with the stock ride hight, but I can get you in the right diriction. I put a 1.5" level kit on with stock size 265 70 17 tires and center of wheel ground to fender in the front is 38 3/8 and rear is 38 7/8. I wish I would have put the tape on it before the install, but hind sight is 20/20. It sounds like you might have the 2.25 level kit on your truck.