What is the story behind your screen name?!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ntbush83, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Well I know there is a thread out there for this but I just couldn't find it to save my life and I know there is a lot of newbies out there so this is for them! So what do your screen names mean?! I always wonder what most people's mean while I'm making posts!

The Ntbush stands for my name Nathan Bush (T is middle initial but I'm gonna be that guy and not say it) and I like the number 83.

What about everyone else?!
    1 person likes this.
  2. lancer

lancer New Member

Mine is Lancer for my high school mascot and also my labs name. i played basketball all from jr high to high school and i guess its just part of that i was a lancer and will always be mentality so i use that screen name alot!!!!
  3. stephan

stephan New Member

Mine is my name "Stephan". It is pronounced Stef-on

I hope Mike tells us how he picked Murdog.. lol... What's
    a Murdog?
    I have a MurCat, & a Mursquirrel, & some Murfish but no Murdog yet...

** there is also word going around, that M FLEETWOOD is actually Mick Fleetwood of "Fleetwood Mac" fame.

** LOL Nathan, I didn't get TELORVEHC's name either. This was a great idea for a thread...

**BTW Mick, that's what Christy McVee & Stevie Nix said too :)
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  4. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 New Member

mines first name is Corey last is Allen 11 is well what year i was supposed to graduate but did that early
  5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

TELORVEHC is just CHEVROLET spelled backwards haha. A lot of my screen names/ email accounts are just random everyday words spelled backwards.
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

The Meaning behind.....99"HEARTBEAT......the 99' is for the Year of my Truck and HEARTBEAT is from Chevrolet's Slogan..........The....."HEARTBEAT"..... of America.

7. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member

I am the proud owner of a raceboat and TEAM that i am racing and i named it DAREDEVIL !!!!!!

other then that , yes i am that crazy...lol
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Great thread start Nathan....cool and interesting topic!!

Nothing creative here on my end..it's just my first initial and my last name. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not related to Mick Fleetwood (Steph-on), but did enjoy their music when I was growing up.
  9. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

I never knew that!!
  10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Hmm...

Al

Telorvehc...good thing you don't own a Ford. :money:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  11. ChivaLRy

ChivaLRy New Member

ChivaLRy is a thing that not a lot of people have these days. I love the ideology behind it and my initials are in there... Cody L. Rowen. I like to think of my Chevy as my "noble/reliable steed". Kinda dorky but whatever. :)

Awesome topic btw!!!
  12. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

MAD are my initials...I'm not angry...Mike A Desembrana...I like MAD better......haha! and 1500HD...well, that's my beast...
  13. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Our pro football team up here are called the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.One popular saying at our games is GO BIG BLUE!,so i took the big from there and instead of blue i used bomber.I picked it because i'm a huge CFL & NFL FAN.
  14. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

my buddies in Highschool called me (and still do) murr, and a few called me murdog... well i used that way back when and it was just easier to remeber, and the first REALLY nice truck that i owned was a 1994 Ford F-150. and i most of the time that is my username so it is easier to remeber as well..
  15. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member

During my "college life" I joined a fraternity at Texas A&M that had some really great guys as members. Everyone was very accepting, open, driven, service oriented, and everyone actually went places. Anyway, our A&M chapter was just one chapter of a much larger international fraternity that was first started at Vincennes University on Feb. 26, 1897.... 02/26/1897.... 02261897.

So Vincennes02261897 is just a bit of history from my old college fraternity. I had glanced over at a bookshelf and noticed my old Pledge Manual when I was thinking up a username. So my mind went straight to that. Heck... it's a black book with gold lettering. The spine stands out. Haha.

Stephan, I had no idea that's how your name was pronounced. I've been saying it like 'Steven' this whole time.

And I got a good laugh about the conversation regarding TELORVECH'S name. Haha... I saw it as soon as Stephan posted it but that's unusual for me. I normally would have thought it was Russian or something. It just popped out this time.
  16. Cap61

Cap61 New Member

Nothing interesting, when I signed up on the site I happen to
    be having a Capt & Coke. Born in 61.
  17. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Well pretty simple.. When I heard I was getting one of the first Avalanche's I went on to write letters to All types of Aftermarket Co's to get this ready for show season..The hard part was telling them that it was NOT a Silverado body.. It was an Avalanche.So a lot of the parts first sent to me did not fit.. But Enkei Wheels sent me the PHATT's which was the first rims I had on my 02 Av..So when members of the Avalanche Club site saw my rims and my truck in ad's for Enkei in Truckin' They started to call me Enkei!!! Since then my 02 Av was in ad's for Enkei,SSBC,Goodmark and a video for JL Audio.The 08 has been on the Enkei Web site and Catalog... More to come....
  18. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

well, its pretty self explanatory, but my truck is silver, a stepside, and its the only one around here like it, so people usually just say "there goes that damn silver truck again"...but I didnt think that was a very good username..
  19. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Haha what does the "murr" stand for?!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Thats pretty cool man! I never could figure yours out but now it all makes sense!! So you get free wheels? :)
  20. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy New Member

Well it used to be pretty simple, I drove a 01 Yukon, a 99 Jimmy, before that was a 89 Jimmy, a 80 full size Jimmy, a 84 Jimmy and so on. Sold them all and now have 2 GMC Sierras, got to keep the name though.