1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is the story behind your screen name?!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ntbush83, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well I know there is a thread out there for this but I just couldn't find it to save my life and I know there is a lot of newbies out there so this is for them! So what do your screen names mean?! I always wonder what most people's mean while I'm making posts!

The Ntbush stands for my name Nathan Bush (T is middle initial but I'm gonna be that guy and not say it) and I like the number 83.

What about everyone else?!
    1 person likes this.
  2. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Mine is Lancer for my high school mascot and also my labs name. i played basketball all from jr high to high school and i guess its just part of that i was a lancer and will always be mentality so i use that screen name alot!!!!
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Mine is my name "Stephan". It is pronounced Stef-on

I hope Mike tells us how he picked Murdog.. lol... What's
    a Murdog?
    I have a MurCat, & a Mursquirrel, & some Murfish but no Murdog yet...

** there is also word going around, that M FLEETWOOD is actually Mick Fleetwood of "Fleetwood Mac" fame.

** LOL Nathan, I didn't get TELORVEHC's name either. This was a great idea for a thread...

**BTW Mick, that's what Christy McVee & Stevie Nix said too :)
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  4. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 Rockstar

mines first name is Corey last is Allen 11 is well what year i was supposed to graduate but did that early
  5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

TELORVEHC is just CHEVROLET spelled backwards haha. A lot of my screen names/ email accounts are just random everyday words spelled backwards.
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The Meaning behind.....99"HEARTBEAT......the 99' is for the Year of my Truck and HEARTBEAT is from Chevrolet's Slogan..........The....."HEARTBEAT"..... of America.

7. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I am the proud owner of a raceboat and TEAM that i am racing and i named it DAREDEVIL !!!!!!

other then that , yes i am that crazy...lol
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great thread start Nathan....cool and interesting topic!!

Nothing creative here on my end..it's just my first initial and my last name. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not related to Mick Fleetwood (Steph-on), but did enjoy their music when I was growing up.
  9. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I never knew that!!
  10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hmm...

Al

Telorvehc...good thing you don't own a Ford. :money:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010