1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is the story behind your screen name?!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ntbush83, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member 100 Posts

Mine is ripped off from pulp character who drove a Cadillac (or Buick, depending on story). I picked it up when I fullfiled my Caddy urge and needed screen name for club forum, didn't see the need for a new one for gm truck forums when time came.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  2. Boonduff

Boonduff New Member 100 Posts

Mine came from a day and night of heavy drinking. Friends and I were doing some bar hopping along Mill Ave., which is right off of the ASU campus, as I crossed a street a truck performed a u-turn. I got knocked down by the drivers side mirror and the rear tire ran over my legs. I'm told that after the truck rolled over my legs I sat up, looked at my friends and the only thing I said was " boonduff" before busting out in laughter. I got pretty lucky. i had a mild concussion and scrapes and bruises on my legs. I thank the alcohol for keeping me loose. Ever since I've been known as boonduff or boon.
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well I guess its my turn. Riley is my last name which was applied to me freshmen year of highschool because we already had 3 other Charles' in my class. Jr I get from my uncle as I look just like my old man he did when he was my age. 16 was when I got my first love, 1997 Chevy Silverado - Cheyenne trim, reg cab, V6 and 2wd.
  4. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

Name of me and my friends music production / promotion company.

Taken from a song lyric: "People be givin' me upset props, I mean mad respect!"
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well I drive a GMC (Envoy) and my name is Bonnie-Erica, so I pulled the GMC and Erica together- GMCErica... :) sounded sexxxy!! hahaha
  6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

I grew up with this kid that was southern, and most of my family and friends called me Jimmy or Jamey back in the day. Being Southern, he pronounced it "Jimmeh". Pretty soon all the kids in school were saying it the same way, and it eventually evolved into a somewhat more retarded way much like the "Timmy" character from south park.

Every now and then I run into somebody who will yell "JIMMEH!" if they see me. Have been thinking of putting it on my plate, but we'll see.
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:neutral::neutral::neutral::rofl:
  8. 05CCZ71

05CCZ71 New Member

I was born in 1905, I like Cheese and Crackers(hence the CC), Z is my favorite letter, and 71 is for how many times i've been married.

OR I own a 2005 Crew Cab Z71. One of the two.
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I hope not. That would be a lot of alimony. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

C'mon Coach...
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:neutral::money::great:................................