1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is the story behind your screen name?!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ntbush83, Dec 9, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member 100 Posts

when i was 19 i went through a bit of a hippie stage lol n went a whole summer with out wearing shoes once. by the end of september i could walk right over coals my feet were so callused, my truck at the time had 33x12.5x15s on it which were BFG AT's so i use to say how my name being B.are F.oot G.reg my feet were A.ll T.errain shoes cause if they got wet theyd dryout faster than shoes would and if they got cut or torn theyd heal lol..
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

our Crew is dark silver or grey, and My Nickname ( and Families') Nickname is HOBEY therefore, SILVERHOBEY.

Brian Hobart from Canada:party:
  3. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member 100 Posts

well back when i first built the suburban i thought of names for it. i have always had a defiant personality mixed with comical negativity. so when thinking of names for the suburban i wanted mud in the name. names like muddog, mud monster ext sounded to gay and/or over used. so thinking deeper most people have said im younge at heart or those against me say i need to grow up. so i thought of like a puppy, bouncing around not doing as others want or following the crowd like good sheeple do. hence the birth of Mudpuppy.
    because of my car i also have another screen name to. Slowpoke.
    its a 90 tbird sc that i have designed and built most of the parts for and have dyno'd 429wrhp. max speed that i have gone is 179mph. that was at the top of 4th gear. once shifting into 5th i lost the nerve to go any faster. during the process of building this powerful speed demon i found the faster i got it the slower i would drive normally. now it almost seems as if im the only person on the interstate actually doing the speed limit so that became the birth of Slowpoke.
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Attn Mods: we need to make this a sticky or mandatory for new members.
  5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

Well nothing original... Jake is the 9 year old golden and he thinks the truck is his...
  6. Als09Sierra

That's great as long as he doesn't mark his territory. :money:
  7. Trevs Yukhoe

Trevs Yukhoe New Member

Mine is because my name is Trevor and I had the dreaded rust belt disease on the bottom rear barn doors..totally rotted. My dad lives in NC so I actually found a pair of complete rust free barn doors off of a Yukon(same color, go figure), sent dad the money, he picked them up, i grabbed them on vacation, got them home and on.....my wife says...yukon/tahoe...yukhoe...just stuck
  8. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

No he hasn't done that LOL...Fur is everywhere though... I clean out a second dog every month! Wouldn't have it any other way.
  9. Als09Sierra

That's great. My chocolate lab isn't a big fan of being in cars, and most of the time we're taking him to the vet, so he is very rarely in the truck.
  10. K9 Suburban

K9 Suburban New Member

I train K9's and haul them in my 07 suburban